Fisting

You gotta use ******* first, and have someone that knows how to prepare you without hurting. Not just few fingers up there, but to massage and stretch you the right way.
Thanks so much for the advice. Actually I feel a bit of burning at first just using the *******.
Also I don't have anal sex so often that my back passage "gets used to it"
and really don't want it to.

Thanks so much for the advice. Actually I feel a bit of burning at first just using the *******.
Also I don't have anal sex so often that my back passage "gets used to it"
and really don't want it to.
Oh ok, if you don't want it, that's another question :) Maybe you haven't been lucky to meet the right one to make you enjoy it too. Trust me, woman does enjoy anal too, not only the man.

Oh ok, if you don't want it, that's another question :) Maybe you haven't been lucky to meet the right one to make you enjoy it too. Trust me, woman does enjoy anal too, not only the man.
Please look back at my post #252 earlier in this thread.
(We're talking about anal fisting, right? Not anal intercourse which I enjoy in a submissive sort of way....with the man taking some time about it.)

Please look back at my post #252 earlier in this thread.
(We're talking about anal fisting, right? Not anal intercourse which I enjoy in a submissive sort of way....with the man taking some time about it.)
I read it.
I understand that, that's difficult for a beginner (fisting) but with the right preparation and not rushing it can happen. I understand about your elder relatives, but age maybe influenced it, with age we loose some muscles flexibility.

Just got back from a wine weekend with the ladies from the office , I had to share a room with Sally , never knew she was a lesbian , until this weekend.
We have always been very friendly at work and every Friday we always went for drinks but this away trip was so good.
We arrived Friday night did the usual settled in bit , worked out which bed emptied our case into the wardrobe and makeup bags in the bathroom , then opened a bottle of wine and sat around in our underwear and drank.
Sally has a fab body very well proportioned very easy on the eye and knows how to use it , she noticed I was admiring her body and started to say that I was good for my age one thing led to another and we ended up naked and giggling , the wine must have gone to my head because th next thing was we were kissing and I was enjoying her touch emensly.
I let her seduce me to the point of me cumming , I just let it happen , we lay there not saying a word to each other.
Sally then whispered I'm going to fuck you , she went down on me and I just opened my legs and let her do what she wanted , one finger went in followed by another until all her fingers were being used , then the magic happened she started to fist me , once she entered me I was gone for around an hour she opened me up it was magic , over th weekend we fisted each other.
ohhh my !!!!!!!!

Just got back from a wine weekend with the ladies from the office , I had to share a room with Sally , never knew she was a lesbian , until this weekend.
We have always been very friendly at work and every Friday we always went for drinks but this away trip was so good.
We arrived Friday night did the usual settled in bit , worked out which bed emptied our case into the wardrobe and makeup bags in the bathroom , then opened a bottle of wine and sat around in our underwear and drank.
Sally has a fab body very well proportioned very easy on the eye and knows how to use it , she noticed I was admiring her body and started to say that I was good for my age one thing led to another and we ended up naked and giggling , the wine must have gone to my head because th next thing was we were kissing and I was enjoying her touch emensly.
I let her seduce me to the point of me cumming , I just let it happen , we lay there not saying a word to each other.
Sally then whispered I'm going to fuck you , she went down on me and I just opened my legs and let her do what she wanted , one finger went in followed by another until all her fingers were being used , then the magic happened she started to fist me , once she entered me I was gone for around an hour she opened me up it was magic , over th weekend we fisted each other.
GASP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've had anal intercourse and a few fingers up there. With a large penis, it's very slow going....pushing in...waiting for me to adjust...pushing in a little more....waiting....it's a burning sort of pain...yet very exciting....never quite knowing when the next push is going to come....being held in place by breasts and by stomach....finally....when it really slithers in...the brown jackpot!
ohhh my,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

At last weeks swingers party my black friend had just finished fucking me when a onlooker started to finger me , I let him play as I was so hot after receiving a great fuck , when I realized he had most of his hand in me , I could feel an orgasm so I widened my legs apart which let him enjoy his whole fist in me , I actually squirted and the feeling was fantastic.

He then took me to a sling in one of the bedrooms , I felt so exposed and loved it a man came in and sucked my nipples as the other man opened me up again , several people were in the room and I felt such a slut but wanted him to fist me again which he did , then I felt a finger in my ass followed by moor , pain turned to pleasure as he worked his hand in me , I could see other men greasing there hands and waiting there turn to fist me , loved every second and will be back for moor.

At last weeks swingers party my black friend had just finished fucking me when a onlooker started to finger me , I let him play as I was so hot after receiving a great fuck , when I realized he had most of his hand in me , I could feel an orgasm so I widened my legs apart which let him enjoy his whole fist in me , I actually squirted and the feeling was fantastic.

He then took me to a sling in one of the bedrooms , I felt so exposed and loved it a man came in and sucked my nipples as the other man opened me up again , several people were in the room and I felt such a slut but wanted him to fist me again which he did , then I felt a finger in my ass followed by moor , pain turned to pleasure as he worked his hand in me , I could see other men greasing there hands and waiting there turn to fist me , loved every second and will be back for moor.
Ohhh my

Very hot and erotic, glad your enjoying it baby.

Back