Fisting

It’s a lovely act I started in my twenties, being slight I do have a deep hole and wide , so a huge cock has no problems it fits nicely, when I met my first black man he had no problem fucking me , one night of passion he remarked on how well I take his huge thick cock , that started him using his fingers to open me up , I must have given him pleasure as he did because he started to feed moor in me , he started to lick my clit as he used me giving me so much pleasure , widening my legs I encouraged him to keep going , eventually his fingers turned to his fist and in it went , I was now in so much pleasure I urged him to keep going , he was grunting as he pulled out then shoved it back in , this made me squirt and orgasm, so fisting became an often event when with him.

It’s a lovely act I started in my twenties, being slight I do have a deep hole and wide , so a huge cock has no problems it fits nicely, when I met my first black man he had no problem fucking me , one night of passion he remarked on how well I take his huge thick cock , that started him using his fingers to open me up , I must have given him pleasure as he did because he started to feed moor in me , he started to lick my clit as he used me giving me so much pleasure , widening my legs I encouraged him to keep going , eventually his fingers turned to his fist and in it went , I was now in so much pleasure I urged him to keep going , he was grunting as he pulled out then shoved it back in , this made me squirt and orgasm, so fisting became an often event when with him.
It sound amazing

Wifey likes to get fisted in her stretched out pussy.

Please login or become a member to view

There's noting better than a black man open up your pussy with his fist. If a white wife is to tight they cum to fast. This way if you're a bit loose they can fuck you for lmuch onger. At least that's been my experience. Most of my lovers fist me first. You can see how stretched open I am in the last picture . Also, cuckold husbands shouldn't have a problem with it being loose since all cucks should be locked in a cockcage and remain pussy free so your pussy size should be of no concern to them. In fact they should be appreciative of it because when they have to clean a cum filled pussy they don't have to work as hard it should just pour out right into their mouth.
Good lil whore!

Wifey likes to get fisted in her stretched out pussy.

I got so wet watching the above , I love getting fisted , one of the best was a few years ago while we were in the UK , we met couples who have sex parties and got invited to there evenings, I had just been fucked by a lovely black man , feeling very open I went and sat on a spare lounge to be joined by one of the wives, , she asked what I had done , telling her she started to play with my nipples telling me how lucky I was , this turned into her kissing me making me aroused , opening my legs she fingered my loose cunt , she then got on her knees and sucked me , she continued to finger me which I totally enjoyed, giving her access she went further until she was deep in me , she punched fisted me I orgasmed and squirted, this made her go deeper and use her second hand , over the next few hours she fisted both holes .

Very very hot

My best fisting night was in Germany, we had sourced out a sex club , hubby phoned in broken English we were accepted for a visit , nice clean club with all sorts there the entry cost was steep but drinks were free , lots of activity so much fucking was in place , I had several requests to join in and did accept a couple , so erotic and I was so hot and very wet , one guy held my hand and led me down stairs to a dungeon he squeezed my nipples sucked my tits then tongued me , feeling so nice I then felt someone behind me , a guy pushed me into a sling , spread my legs putting my feet through straps , I was now at there mercy both ate me and used my naked body as I lay enjoying it one started to finger my clit the other tied my arms I was now helpless, spread so wide with two guys using me , one by one fucked me in both ass and cunt I orgasmed twice enjoying them both , they came to my head and unloaded two lovely loads , thinking it was over I relaxed only to feel one fingering my cunt again , he squinted something over it and then started to work his fingers in me I was then urging for moor , he obliged by going deeper until his fist was in me , in out in out he got faster I was now so enjoying it I kept telling him urging to do moor , as I opened my eyes I saw several people watching , I then had others fisting me taking turns using my cunt I think I orgasmed so many time that night .

Back