Fisting

It’s one act I love to have done to me , hubby reckons im obsessed but does love to watch , like the time in Germany at a swingers party , I was chatting to two lovely German men , blonde but very well built in the cock size , I was enjoying sucking there cocks as they were groping my tits and squeezing my nipples which led to me laying on a bed as they groped my whole body , one started to finger my clit as the other pulled and squeezed my nipples feeding me his cock , feeling so hot I opened my legs as wide as I could giving him total access to my cunt , my first orgasm sent huge waves through my body which sent the message to them I was a slut , a third man joined them he strocked my body as the other fed moor fingers into me and the other giving me his cock , soon I was now enjoying three men encouraging one to fist me , he was soon wrist deep as someone was rubbing my clit causing me to squirt , I needed so much moor and I got it that night , three men used me in so many ways that night but the fisting was awsum .

Fisting is such an art and needs to be done by someone who understands a woman anatomy and her feelings , I was very fortunate to have Been trained by one lovely guy many years ago , it happened by accident I attended a party where there was several single black men aged from 20 to 60 , lots of flirting and kissing I was having so much fun enjoying the attention ending up naked with one guy , he played with me for ages making me extremely wet and letting me suck his huge cock eventually letting him fuck me, when he finally cum he left me lying on the bed, I was so hot and randy when in walked the old black man he sat on the bed feeling me all over , you liked my friends huge cock he tells me you took it well , then started to feel my clit , wow your wet and open , let me introduce some excitment to your life , his fingers worked my clit making me orgasm, he spread my legs so wide putting a pillow under my ass , two guys came in one fed me his cock in my mouth as the other squeezed my tits and nipples , one spoke , she’s ready for you old man give her what she wants , slowly he worked his fist in me while I had my clit slapped and suck one huge cock , I just kept asking for moor as these guys did whatever the wanted to do to me , by the time it finished all three had fisted and fucked me , I was now a convicted fist lover and still am , Kim xxxxx

Back