first time bbc entered you

Well...it's been awhile!;)But, it certainly left an impression on me! I was still in college and he was the first black guy I'd ever dated.:blackheart:I didn't even have a thing for black men yet. We were just a couple of ******* dating. I was in awe of how big he was! He actually got me naked a couple of times before I let him fuck me. I was terrified!:eek:BUT...when I finally let him fuck me I was SO wet, it really didn't hurt that much. I was just filled to the limit! It felt AMAZING! I remember thinking, "I hope he doesn't get stuck inside me!" LOL!
I've been with A LOT of men since then and SEVERAL black men, but I'm still not sure I've ever had anyone bigger. It's hard to say. First impressions and all...:lips:
was he a basketball player?

The first time is actually our icon picture. It was a bit painful for her at first, he was about 8". He was great and went really slow and took his time until she was able to relax. She was nervous, as it was the first man she had been with besides me. She totally enjoyed the feeling. The color contrast and the total taboo of the whole thing. Was amazing to watch her facial exressions and how she totally lost herself in the moment.

The first time is actually our icon picture. It was a bit painful for her at first, he was about 8". He was great and went really slow and took his time until she was able to relax. She was nervous, as it was the first man she had been with besides me. She totally enjoyed the feeling. The color contrast and the total taboo of the whole thing. Was amazing to watch her facial exressions and how she totally lost herself in the moment.
That picture is grand!! I am nervous!

i want to know what it was like the first time bbc entered you
guys can comment on the first time they seen it
I was FANTASTIC, AWESOME, AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL, HOT to watch a BBC enter my wife's white pussy.

First time he wore a condom. It got better when they went bareback.

When she dropped all kinds of birth control it was outstanding.

3454682_7_i (3).jpg

Last edited:
My first time I was at a party at the house of the black man that fucked me. His wife was there and she knew I was going to let her husband fuck me. Later she even told me how excited it made her to watch him take me. I had been drinking and tried to blame it on being ******* but that was just to make me feel better about cheating on my husband. Truth was I spread my legs willingly for his black cock. I wanted it, I needed it and I felt like I deserved it. He gave me pleasures I could never get with my husband. I still think about that first time and about how much I enjoyed it, it still amazes me how much virgin pussy he got from me. After the first 4 1/2 inches it was all virgin territory and he used it all.

P

Back