first time bbc entered you

I was only really messing around, flirting with this guy we worked with. We got tipsy at a bar one night and i was dancing with him and felt his cock through his trousers. I knew than that i would have it. From then it was a matter of time. A few weeks later we were at his house doing some work, and my boyfriend was outside in the car. I'd texted him to tell him to wait for ten minutes while i finished off. I domt know why, but all this flirting had built me up to a point where i just wanted to do something, so i offered to give the black guy a quick blow job.

It was 4 years ago, almost to the day and i still remember like it was 10 minutes ago - i sucked him till he came, and i really got turned on by doing it. So when his cock stayed hard even after he came - that never happened before - he made some comment about not letting it go to waste. Somehow, it was a blur, he was inside me, pushing it in slowly, then harder and speeding up till i moaned like crazy. Things i remember - my pussy was so wet he kept slipping out even though he was big; i lost complete control at one point, almost blacked out from the pleasure; i remember being on the edge of orgasm, and looking down and the sight - the contrast of his dark cock against my white skin - took me over the edge - that contrast has turned me on ever since; also remember being shocked that he came so much the second time, after the blow job.

My boyfriend ended up waiting outside for nearly two hours instead of ten minutes. I felt like i was in another body for hours afterwards. It remains the most intense experience of my sex life even now. I couldnt stop one of my legs shaking for 3 or 4 hours.

I will never forget my first time. I was 25. He was so big, 10 inches and very fat. I originally only planned to give him a blowjob. But I got so turned on when he was in my mouth, I had to see if I could take him inside me. I got so lost in the moment I forgot to ask him to wear a condom. It felt amazing. I could feel him stretch and fill me up. I could not believe I was able to take all of him. I could not help myself and ignored our rule of no kissing as I pulled him closer to kiss me. At times, I forgot my husband was in the room. He fucked me for the next hour making me cum 3 times. I had to meet him again and met him 6 days later.

I will never forget my first time. I was 25. He was so big, 10 inches and very fat. I originally only planned to give him a blowjob. But I got so turned on when he was in my mouth, I had to see if I could take him inside me. I got so lost in the moment I forgot to ask him to wear a condom. It felt amazing. I could feel him stretch and fill me up. I could not believe I was able to take all of him. I could not help myself and ignored our rule of no kissing as I pulled him closer to kiss me. At times, I forgot my husband was in the room. He fucked me for the next hour making me cum 3 times. I had to meet him again and met him 6 days later.
Great.

White boy's feelings don't matter when you're having orgasms on a black man stud.

Back