first time bbc entered you

Beautifully and accurately described.

I agree with the assessment made by Sacdan87. My stretched pussy was able to retract most of the way back to its normal tightness after the first few times that I was with my first black lover. However, the more that I visited my new bull and was shared with his friends, the looser I became vaginally and anally. Soon it was clear that my body had fully adapted to the much larger size of my new black bulls. I could barely feel my Fiancé’s small white cock anymore so it became an unsatisfying sexual experience for both of us. I decided to sexually shut off my new cuckold husband immediately after our honeymoon 5 years ago.
Ahhh.o well

My wif had her first bbc while we were seperated, she says she was very stout and could feel his c@ck open her wide and she said she could feel him deep inside. After that I was hooked.
the first time I saw it I Loved the look on her face it we sheer pleasure. Id never seen that look before. The best for me was entering her after he came in her. The looseness and the feel of his warm cum in her was just.. plain heaven.
loving that

My first time was at a couples resort on our 10th anniversary in Jamaica. It was about 11:00 PM while we're in a little hidden Jacuzzi on a walking path on the side of a hill over looking the Caribbean. We just settled in intending to have some fun when another interracial couple joined us. He was a chiseled body building god and she was someone's trophy wife enjoying her husband provided stud. They wasted no time with her sucking his cock right in front of us. It was enormous long and thick and she could barely get the head in her mouth. My husband and I just looked at each other in amazement when she asked if I would like to try his cock. I was so aroused that I just took her place and managed to get the whole head in my mouth while I stroked it hard. He said oh baby you've done this before as he got harder and more erect he just picked me up, flipped me over on my back on the edge of the Jacuzzi, grabbed my ankles and spread me open wide and I just guided his cock into my pussy. After his head penetrated my pussy I was already in exstacy and after three short thrusts he went in balls deep, stayed there and just grinded my cervix. There was a short burst of pain which instantly turned to the most awesome convulsive orgasm I ever had! I moaned so loud I thought they were going to call security. After about 5 minutes of pumping me dry and several organisms later he shot his load and drained his balls in my pussy. He pulled out and I just laid there hyperventilating. His girlfriend said that was supposed to be for me and to my husband she said he really likes your wife. After I caught my breath I sat up still dazed with cum pouring out of my pussy. He sat down in the jacuzzi and I mounted him again not noticing my husband left with the trophy wife for our room and screwed her. We went to his room and he fucked me the rest of the night. No one could resist a lifetime experience like that and I have been a BBC whore ever since.
fucking incredible
absolutely love it.

Back