first time bbc entered you

The first time I had BBC was from a guy a was working with and he kept flirting with me at work .
And one he told me he wanted to fuck me and when I came home that night I told hubby and he said see what happens . So the next day at work he said it again and I said ok , so we went on break and went into the girls bathroom and he told me to show him what I was wearing under my shorts and I pulled down my shorts to reveal my neon green G-string . Then he told me to bend over the sink so I did and he came up behind me and pulled my G-string aside and took his BBC and rubbed it between my already wet pussy lips and slide it in .
I jumped alittle as his BBC entered my pussy and he started to pump in and out of my pussy making me cum right away
he was so big and thick and he kept pulling out and shoving it back in . He made me cum nonstop and made me so wet
and then he pulled out and shot his load all over my ass and pussy . And after that we went back to work and I texted hubby and said boy do I have a story for you when I get home .
God was great and he fucked me many more times during our lunch breaks while we worked together .

To feel a cock stretching your pussy, touching the walls of your vagina, feeling so full and tight as the strength of his body eases it deeper you feel your legs open wider to receive more, suddenly you start cumming and a wave of orgasms take hold of your body..you wrap your legs around him...your hands grip his tight asscheeks and his hard dick knocks against your cervix...you are no longer aware of anything but him and the feelings you are experiencing..enjoy the ride!

Out on a boat with a bunch of friends and it basically became an orgy. Not swapping and everything but everyone was having sex. One of the guys was black and we were flirting the entire time and ended up having sex and it was amazing.

Sounds like a lot of fun. My girlfriend and I love going out on our boat with our black boyfriends and we find it extremely a lot of fun having sex in secure places while on the water. Have you done this again since your first time..? And how many black guys have you been with since..? I'd love to chat with you and if you have any questions for me, feel free to ask me anything, okay..?

Out on a boat with a bunch of friends and it basically became an orgy. Not swapping and everything but everyone was having sex. One of the guys was black and we were flirting the entire time and ended up having sex and it was amazing.
I am sure a whore like you liked it

I went out with some friends to a club here and I ran into a guy I knew from work at the time out with some of his friends. We kind of all just started hanging out together and one of his friends and I were really getting along. The club was closing so we went back to his place to have some more drinks and just keep having fun and as people started going home we were flirting more and he asked me if I wanted to go to his room and I said sure. I remember my heart was going nuts and I thought I was going to pass out being so nervous but it was tons of fun.

I went out with some friends to a club here and I ran into a guy I knew from work at the time out with some of his friends. We kind of all just started hanging out together and one of his friends and I were really getting along. The club was closing so we went back to his place to have some more drinks and just keep having fun and as people started going home we were flirting more and he asked me if I wanted to go to his room and I said sure. I remember my heart was going nuts and I thought I was going to pass out being so nervous but it was tons of fun.
I imagine you about ******* from the orgasms you had.

nervous full of mixed emotion,sense of strange pressure being released...joint decision...spear headed by his gentle prodding...subtle hints...sexy lingerie...movies..black dildo..life like..that one night i moaned..i love the way that black cock.looks against my skin...his ejaculation was immense...i screamed dont stop fucking me with that big black cock!!!..think he knew i was ready..guys dont push..be firm..in desire..but do not ******* us!!..when i did it..my god i was ready..!!!!View attachment 1541277 View attachment 1541278 View attachment 1541278 View attachment 1541279
Great pictures

Back