first time bbc entered you

To feel a cock stretching your pussy, touching the walls of your vagina, feeling so full and tight as the strength of his body eases it deeper you feel your legs open wider to receive more, suddenly you start cumming and a wave of orgasms take hold of your body..you wrap your legs around him...your hands grip his tight asscheeks and his hard dick knocks against your cervix...you are no longer aware of anything but him and the feelings you are experiencing..enjoy the ride!
Nice description!

I was only really messing around, flirting with this guy we worked with. We got tipsy at a bar one night and i was dancing with him and felt his cock through his trousers. I knew than that i would have it. From then it was a matter of time. A few weeks later we were at his house doing some work, and my boyfriend was outside in the car. I'd texted him to tell him to wait for ten minutes while i finished off. I domt know why, but all this flirting had built me up to a point where i just wanted to do something, so i offered to give the black guy a quick blow job.

It was 4 years ago, almost to the day and i still remember like it was 10 minutes ago - i sucked him till he came, and i really got turned on by doing it. So when his cock stayed hard even after he came - that never happened before - he made some comment about not letting it go to waste. Somehow, it was a blur, he was inside me, pushing it in slowly, then harder and speeding up till i moaned like crazy. Things i remember - my pussy was so wet he kept slipping out even though he was big; i lost complete control at one point, almost blacked out from the pleasure; i remember being on the edge of orgasm, and looking down and the sight - the contrast of his dark cock against my white skin - took me over the edge - that contrast has turned me on ever since; also remember being shocked that he came so much the second time, after the blow job.

My boyfriend ended up waiting outside for nearly two hours instead of ten minutes. I felt like i was in another body for hours afterwards. It remains the most intense experience of my sex life even now. I couldnt stop one of my legs shaking for 3 or 4 hours.
so so hot!

I was only really messing around, flirting with this guy we worked with. We got tipsy at a bar one night and i was dancing with him and felt his cock through his trousers. I knew than that i would have it. From then it was a matter of time. A few weeks later we were at his house doing some work, and my boyfriend was outside in the car. I'd texted him to tell him to wait for ten minutes while i finished off. I domt know why, but all this flirting had built me up to a point where i just wanted to do something, so i offered to give the black guy a quick blow job.

It was 4 years ago, almost to the day and i still remember like it was 10 minutes ago - i sucked him till he came, and i really got turned on by doing it. So when his cock stayed hard even after he came - that never happened before - he made some comment about not letting it go to waste. Somehow, it was a blur, he was inside me, pushing it in slowly, then harder and speeding up till i moaned like crazy. Things i remember - my pussy was so wet he kept slipping out even though he was big; i lost complete control at one point, almost blacked out from the pleasure; i remember being on the edge of orgasm, and looking down and the sight - the contrast of his dark cock against my white skin - took me over the edge - that contrast has turned me on ever since; also remember being shocked that he came so much the second time, after the blow job.

My boyfriend ended up waiting outside for nearly two hours instead of ten minutes. I felt like i was in another body for hours afterwards. It remains the most intense experience of my sex life even now. I couldnt stop one of my legs shaking for 3 or 4 hours.
OMG this story took me to another level. Wow that was so hot reading and i messed my panties. Did your boyfriend know what the two of you were doing?

It was on my 10th anniversary at a couples resort in Ochos Rios Jamaica one night in a hidden jacuzzi outdoors. Another couple decided to join us which was a large body builder boy toy God and trophy wife set up by her rich husband. I think they targeted us to see how many women he could seduce while she ran interference with the husband. She started sucking off his huge cock while I watched in amazement. Never saw anything that big! She ask if I would like to try it and I was focused on it like a moth to fire. I looked at my husband in total shock so she smothered him and thrust her tongue down his throat. With him offering no resistance I pounced on his cock and took as much as I could down my throat and within 5 minutes my legs were over his shoulders and he pile drove me till he creamed me as I begged him to do it. They had this well rehearsed and we were not the only couple that fell victim to them. Before we left by the end of the week, he and his friends gangbanged me on the nude beach late at night and I drained them all. Within one week I was a BBC slut whore wife and hubby loved it.

A young black man contacted us on a swingers' site. My husband showed me the email and his picture. I thought I had had a big white cock before nothing compared to this man's cock. We agreed to meet him at a local bar. I really liked him so I gave my husband our code word that I wanted this guy. He said he would get a room and let us know where to meet him. When we got to the hotel, we kissed and fondled each other in the car. He had such a huge erection he told me to go to the room and he would join us. He needed to let it go down before he walked into the hotel.

When he took off his pants, it was larger soft than anything I had before and uncircumcised. As we kissed on the bed , he rolled over on top of me. I felt him pushing at the entrance to my pussy. He kept pushing and the head of his cock finally popped in. OMG,it really stretched me more than anything had before. He kept slowly pushing more in. I started cumming and couldn't quit . It took a while to get it all in. I had never felt so full. It touched every spot in my pussy. After he let met adjust, he started pounding me. I had never been fucked like that. It was incredible.

Back