first time bbc entered you

wow guys thanks
i have a bit of a clearer idea of what to expect once i find someone i like
as for the still feeling hubbys cock i think i personally will be ok
hubby says im like a rubberband i snap straight back to my everyday form
i cant wait
It really depends how often you do it. Your pussy will eventually acclimate to a black man. The body does not like pain and the first time will hurt for a while. After a few times with him your pussy will be perfect for black men. Enjoy the intense sexual pleasure!!

I will never forget my first time. I was 25. He was so big, 10 inches and very fat. I originally only planned to give him a blowjob. But I got so turned on when he was in my mouth, I had to see if I could take him inside me. I got so lost in the moment I forgot to ask him to wear a condom. It felt amazing. I could feel him stretch and fill me up. I could not believe I was able to take all of him. I could not help myself and ignored our rule of no kissing as I pulled him closer to kiss me. At times, I forgot my husband was in the room. He fucked me for the next hour making me cum 3 times. I had to meet him again and met him 6 days later.

Wanting my wife to have a similar experience, only 30 years later in life than you.
Such experiences should be timeless as well as priceless.
Hopeful Hubby

My wife struggled with orgasms throughout our marriage. She had been with over 100 white guys, several women, and a few gang-bangs looking for that elusive orgasm. Her night with her first black man, her moans as he entered her pussy were surreal; I had never heard her like that. Then the "oh gods" and "fuck me" started; she was never like that. In just a couple of minutes I saw her body tense up, her toes curled, and I knew she had her first real orgasm. He stopped, still deep inside, and said to me, "Why didn't you tell me?" I had no clue. He told her, "Tell your hubby." Just as she started to talk, he started fucking her hard, and she lost it again and again. As I look at his cock pounding her pussy, I realize she squirted for him. Everything changed that night.

Last edited:
My wife struggled with orgasms throughout our marriage. She had been with over 100 white guys, several women, and a few gang-bangs looking for that elusive orgasms. Her night with her first black man, her moan as he entered her pussy was surreal; I had never heard her like that. Then the "oh gods" and "fuck me" started; she was never like that. In just a couple of minutes I saw her body tense up, her toes curled, and I knew she had her first real orgasm. He stopped, still deep inside, and said to me, "Why didn't you tell me?" I had no clue. He told her, "Tell your hubby." Just as she started to talk, he started fucking her hard, and she lost it again and again. As I look at his cock pounding her pussy, I realize she squirted for him. Everything changed that night.
That is exactly where Sherry needs to be taking those bbcs

I came before he barely got the head inside of me, and came again after a few strokes. I couldn't believe it! I hadn't cum twice with any man ever in my life that fast, and often didn't cum at all with my hubby. It was a memorable moment for sure!

I can relate to your experience DeeAnna.. but with me, I never had an orgasm through cock penetration with any white guy, including my ex-husband so it was soooo surprising to me when I was cumming so soon after my black lover entered me.. and then a few more followed also.. And even more surprising is that I had multiple orgasm with him each and every time we had sex.. I find it amazing that it took a black man to seek out my most inner desire and sexuality.. And this has continued with every black guy I've ever been with..

Back