first time bbc entered you

My first bbc was also my very first bare cock inside me and the combination had me whimpering and made me cream more than I ever have....even he noticed just how creamy I was because of how much of it was coating his cock.
May we be next?2?

Last edited by a moderator:
The first time I ever had sex with any man other than my husband was 3 1/2 years ago. We were on a vacation/convention trip at the time. While attending a cocktail party the night prior to the start of the convention hubby introduced me to an old university friend and roommate of his, Edwin. The next night we all went out to dinner and did some club hopping, after which all three ended up at our hotel suite and Edwin ended up in me! Oops! I digressed and didn't answer your question! The first time I met Edwin I knew he was the kind of guy I could make out with. (And fulfil a fantasy of Hubby's). The first time I saw Edwin's massive big black manhood I knew difinitively I had to have it! I orgasmed six or seven times in quick succession just by him messaging the tip of that monster against my pussy. When he began to shove it in me I left this earth for places I had never been before. After numerous orgasms, by him as well as myself, I returned back to the land of the living, very sore but totally satisfied, for the moment at least! Edwin never lost his errection and after several minutes (or was that seconds?) was pile driving me again, and again, and again, aaaannnn .... well I know you get it! Was I ever scared! You better believe it! But that devil guy made me do it and we're glad he did!
P.S. Yes, Edwin went in bareback ... ie, for the curious!

Well...it's been awhile!;)But, it certainly left an impression on me! I was still in college and he was the first black guy I'd ever dated.:blackheart:I didn't even have a thing for black men yet. We were just a couple of ******* dating. I was in awe of how big he was! He actually got me naked a couple of times before I let him fuck me. I was terrified!:eek:BUT...when I finally let him fuck me I was SO wet, it really didn't hurt that much. I was just filled to the limit! It felt AMAZING! I remember thinking, "I hope he doesn't get stuck inside me!" LOL!
I've been with A LOT of men since then and SEVERAL black men, but I'm still not sure I've ever had anyone bigger. It's hard to say. First impressions and all...:lips:

My first time was with a workmate. We met to ******* some coffee (I seriously thought we would just ******* coffee lol) when he just started coming closer to me and tried to free my mind and my thoughts. He really seduced me and I was vulnerable. Before that i never noticed any black men around me. We have an affair, my boyfriend doesnt know anything. Sometimes it makes me sad, sometimes i don't really care. I love my bbc.

the first time I felt a BBC enter me, was also my first time having sex, so it was very traumatic, very intense. I thought I was all grown and ready for sex....I think he let me just keep believing that. I was very excited and ready, until I felt the heat of his big spongy head pressing against my lips, and pushing harder into me. The feeling of being stretched, and that burning heat of his BBC!! WOW, I can still remember it quite well...and it was years ago! I remember a lot of pain, but I also experienced mind spinning body spasming orgasms, just over taking my body...losing myself under his big strong body, my legs widening to try to ease some of the pains of it, tightening around his body to increase the intensity, never wanting him to stop, but wanting that pain to stop....I was so mixed with physical and emotional feelings! I can not even put it all down in words, I could go on and on, and still just never capture my first time, my first BBC

I was super nervous and excited when we met my first BBC. He was hung 9.5" and I was very concerned about his size. We met him at a bar for a ******* first and to get to know each other. He asked my husband to talk to me alone, so my husband went over and sat at the bar. Well the first thing he asked me was if I was doing this just for my husband? I told him no I wanted it for myself but I was concerned because of his size. I had never had a man as big as him. He assured me that when the time came he would make sure I was ready. When the time came later that night at our house he penetrated me slowly. It felt incredible being stretched wide open, my pussy had spasms and contracted the whole time and I had uncontrollable orgasms. He knew exactly what he was doing.

Back