NavyVetBbc

Male
Real Person
From
GA, US
She let me fuck her in the ass because her husband at work owes me fucking money. So in return so they can they bills on time. He offered his girl whole body for me like a sex doll she did whatever I said for hours. I know her holes are sore I was in them for 2 hours straight. I finally fed her my warm black cum in her stomach she was full and didn’t even make her husband dinner she was too busy with me.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.MOV
    13.5 MB
She let me fuck her in the ass because her husband at work owes me fucking money. So in return so they can they bills on time. He offered his girl whole body for me like a sex doll she did whatever I said for hours. I know her holes are sore I was in them for 2 hours straight. I finally fed her my warm black cum in her stomach she was full and didn’t even make her husband dinner she was too busy with me.
You only came once?

Right inside

Not nice to take advantage of them …
I hope she had some fun at least…:(

My wife would NEVER let me go anal. But she loved her Bull so much that she gave it to him. She laughs at me when I ask if I can try. She says it only feels good when it hurts and what the hell am I going to do? Lol . I love eating her asshole after a massive anal cream pie though, it’s very delicious

Oh yes, very good

Back