First Cuckolding

Taker48

Was it the man or the wife that first wanted the Cuckolding? Who set up the first time, the Cuckold or the Hotwife? How long was it from the idea to the real Cuckolding?

We got involved in "couple swapping" and a few 3-somes (both MMF & FFM) in college. First one was a couple swap with one of my wife's best friends. Then she came over by herself and we had a few FFMs with her: things just developed from there. After we married, we actually tried to go straight, but after a couple years I suggested we start back. It was easier to arrange MMFs than anything as we didn't have the friends from college around to do stuff with ... so, most of our activities have been MMF type swinging, with a few FFMs mixed in. My wife loves MMFs the best after regular marital sex. Many of the FFMs we had, the girls were more interested in my wife, and my wife isn't really bi-sexual, so it wasn't all that fun for her.
We never considered our extra-curriculum sexual activities as anything but just swinging. We never even knew of "cuckolding" as a term used for sharing the wife with other males. Cuckolding, back then, was defined more as a "wife having sex with other men without her husbands acknowledgement" ... or just plain cheating, which neither she nor I would ever do.

Last edited:
The first time for us was when she told me that she wanted to cuckold me. She told me she wanted me to find a BBC for her and then show him to her. I was then to set up their date. For about six months my feelings went on swings: happy, sad, scared, horny, jealously and many more. The first time I cried when then kissed. I was left in the livingroom while they went to the bedroom.

I think I’m close , she’s agreed to cuckold me After my wife has had two affairs she’s now going to include me , so exciting
which will be something that you can both share together without any deceit and emotional pain that comes with cheating and in our view as a couple believe it will bring you closer together if you are meant to be a couple and be together!

we began with mrs inked saying she "would never do anything like that" when finding out that i had MMF and FFM in a previous relationship! up until then (2 yrs into our relationship) it had not even came into my head, i am glad that curiosity got the better of her and we began a journey that as had its highs and lows, as all relationships do, but as most definitely made us stronger as a couple and a deeper understanding of one another so its been positive for us but maybe not everyone as we are all different

Thanks for your very thoughtful, insightful post. We have a terrific marriage ( a little lacking in sex but not intimacy) and are hoping to excite and spice it up

It is complex even if the man thinks it is his idea it still may be the woman who wants it. My wife dominated me before we started although i had no idea she was but once she started doing me up the ass well. We talked about her trying anothhher man and we agreed to go to the Fredericton motor Inn where she sat at the bar. It was not long before she was getting fucked. I listened outside the door and we had sex when we got home. Soon she wantedd to try again and we went to a club called sweetwaters and she met a young guy and fucked in mwork van in the pit near my home. I had no clue how things were about to progress

Coincidently my wife has mentioned fucking me up the ass, she wants me to buy her a strap on . I have a feeling this may Expedite the cuckolding , already in chastity ( which I love , it’s liberating in a way ) and now she’s talking about pegging me.

Back