First conversation with GF about Black Dick

Can’t wait for the next installment Fishhh ;) she’s as sexy as they come from behind as well!! Shed look so good riding a thick long bbc

Had a good playtime where we took the Big Black dildo into the shower! It was her first time attempting to take it inside of her but she didn’t manage to take much as it is quite large and girthy. She at least tried to take it though for a little while and seemed to enjoyed it before I bent her over and fucked her hard from behind! I made her grab the dildo and take it into her mouth while I pounded her from behind! Made her moan while I kept telling her to take that BBC into her mouth and that it would make me cum hard inside of her!

I am happy that she tried to take the dildo inside of her but she will definitely need more practice with it to take it deeper! I love making her become a good little BBC slut. She is so sexy and deserves to be fucked hard by one!

I’m hoping to get another session or two in before she leaves town again! Continue to train her!

Had a good playtime where we took the Big Black dildo into the shower! It was her first time attempting to take it inside of her but she didn’t manage to take much as it is quite large and girthy. She at least tried to take it though for a little while and seemed to enjoyed it before I bent her over and fucked her hard from behind! I made her grab the dildo and take it into her mouth while I pounded her from behind! Made her moan while I kept telling her to take that BBC into her mouth and that it would make me cum hard inside of her!

I am happy that she tried to take the dildo inside of her but she will definitely need more practice with it to take it deeper! I love making her become a good little BBC slut. She is so sexy and deserves to be fucked hard by one!

I’m hoping to get another session or two in before she leaves town again! Continue to train her!
Try going down on her with the dildo laying next to her, talk to her while your going down her about IR stuff. Then once she’s good and hot, but the dildo in her just a bit, and get her off with your mouth. Don’t try to do too much at once, you’ll just scare her off. Enjoy how she slowly goes from being nervous about taking it to begging for it deep inside her. The process takes awhile, but it’s so worth it for both of you.

I’ve been using BBC gifs lately while I eat her pussy then use BBC dildo on her while she watches them.

Finally time for a new update:

She is back traveling again but she is becoming more and more and more open to the idea. In our last playtime she started to ask more questions and definitely show more interest and intrigue than usual... Shown below in some screenshots!

Then the following night she continued and dove right into it again and initiated with "You better be thinking about me getting pounded by a big black cock". I asked her about how she will find the guy and she agreed tinder was the good choice and that she will download it and definitely try! I was in shock. Then I told her about the last BJ she gave me and how amazing it was (Best ever by far) and that she must've been practicing and she again responded oh yeah on my secret black cock. So then I asker her if she just wanted to suck a BBC or more. She said "I already told you I want to fuck it"! I was very shocked how quickly she replied with that especially since we were on the topic of BJs and I only asked if she wanted more!

Almost every single playtime is now about BBC and with her initiating most of them! She has quickly become a very bad but good girl. I am going to get her some BBC panties. But I want to get custom ones with not just the same lame stuff on them like most. I need to get creative and come up with some sexy quotes or stuff that's a little different to intrigue her even more!!

She is definitely progressed extremely nicely and very quickly! Shouldn't be too much longer until it starts to become a serious reality!

Attachments

• 499CBB5A-E207-44B0-A644-6FE810C5926E.jpeg
    499CBB5A-E207-44B0-A644-6FE810C5926E.jpeg
    191 KB · Views: 593
  • B901DE39-54E7-42AA-8063-C25388B337D2.jpeg
    B901DE39-54E7-42AA-8063-C25388B337D2.jpeg
    206.8 KB · Views: 601
  • F5B141F2-82C6-4A05-9099-98505EE03464.jpeg
    F5B141F2-82C6-4A05-9099-98505EE03464.jpeg
    175.3 KB · Views: 587

She is back traveling again but she is becoming more and more and more open to the idea. In our last playtime she started to ask more questions and definitely show more interest and intrigue than usual... Shown below in some screenshots!

Then the following night she continued and dove right into it again and initiated with "You better be thinking about me getting pounded by a big black cock". I asked her about how she will find the guy and she agreed tinder was the good choice and that she will download it and definitely try! I was in shock. Then I told her about the last BJ she gave me and how amazing it was (Best ever by far) and that she must've been practicing and she again responded oh yeah on my secret black cock. So then I asker her if she just wanted to suck a BBC or more. She said "I already told you I want to fuck it"! I was very shocked how quickly she replied with that especially since we were on the topic of BJs and I only asked if she wanted more!

Almost every single playtime is now about BBC and with her initiating most of them! She has quickly become a very bad but good girl. I am going to get her some BBC panties. But I want to get custom ones with not just the same lame stuff on them like most. I need to get creative and come up with some sexy quotes or stuff that's a little different to intrigue her even more!!

She is definitely progressed extremely nicely and very quickly! Shouldn't be too much longer until it starts to become a serious reality!

Mate you need to get her thinking about not only having her pussy stretched and fucked. If shes going to be a really bad girl then her booty hole needs to be on the line as well. Her giving in to that huge BBC with all her holes!

Glad it's finally happening for you. It's going to be great.

What’s the size of the dildo? If she keeps at it she will be able to take it after a few tries. Lots of lube to start.

Last night was incredible! She dressed up in her sexy new QOS lace lingerie and used the BBC dildo! She sucked it for quite some time before attempting to take it again once she was soaking wet! She handled a little bit more inside of her but still it is much too big and needs to lube it up a lot for next time! She didn’t want to take it out of her mouth while I was inside of her and the couple times she did she was very vocal asking me if she liked when sucked the BBC.

She looked so damn sexy in her new lingerie and I made sure she knew it and felt it! I will try and post a picture or two I took of her in it as she posed for me (Which she never does)?

Back