First conversation with GF about Black Dick

I got her to wear these panties to proclaim her love/desire to be blacked. It feels like a big step. View attachment 3012422View attachment 3012423View attachment 3012424

Has she, or hasn't she? In another post, you talk about her first BBC. Consistency in your stories is helpful.

"My wife’s first BBC was enormous. He had to be 10 inches long and almost 7 inches around! He was very gentle and buried that massive black meat stick inch by inch. It must have taken him 45 minutes to get 8 inches buried in her pussy. That was all she could fit. She climaxed 4 or 5 times during that 45 minute stretch!"

"My wife is a very fertile Latina. She says she wants her first BBC to be bareback."

Maybe she will send you something like this

cuckoldwebcamsyour-wife-sends-the-best-texts-since-she.jpg

Powerful!!! We have so many delightful white women these day's truly enjoying life to the fullest! Big Black Cock for the world! This truly is the greatest age in the history for us!

What's with all this silliness about verifying. It might not be his wife. But it is some other white man's wife, or a potential wife for a white man who has been WONDERFULLY BLACKED AND SEXUALLY AWAKENED!

That's all that matters!!! A potential White Wife has enjoyed INTERRACIAL SEX and is now addicted to Black Cock. White bois are humiliated. This is win-win-win.

Who cares if it's his wife? Do we all have to verify? Why? So you can turn us into the racists?

What's with all this silliness about verifying. It might not be his wife. But it is some other white man's wife, or a potential wife for a white man who has been WONDERFULLY BLACKED AND SEXUALLY AWAKENED!

That's all that matters!!! A potential White Wife has enjoyed INTERRACIAL SEX and is now addicted to Black Cock. White bois are humiliated. This is win-win-win.

Who cares if it's his wife? Do we all have to verify? Why? So you can turn us into the racists?

As long as people admit their postings are fantasy, and don't pretend that what they post is real, sure.

And turning people into racists? WTF are you going on about? That doesn't make any sense. I see posts like yours, and well...I just see a lot of fantasy bullshit on this site.

As long as people admit their postings are fantasy, and don't pretend that what they post is real, sure.

And turning people into racists? WTF are you going on about? That doesn't make any sense. I see posts like yours, and well...I just see a lot of fantasy bullshit on this site.

LOL....I like how idealistic you white boi's are. Ok. Fine. Pretend it's all fantasy bullshit.

If that makes you feel better.

But in between all the fantasy ... some of us ARE ACTUALLY living the Lifestyle...and we feel no desire to show our pictures or the pictures of our personal wives or girlfriends.

She is going crazy for it today! Sent me more gifs. 5 or 6 more! She said “you want to watch me get pounded by a big black dick don’t you” and I responded “Yes absolutely. You are going to fuck one for me!”. She said “Mmm anything for you and me” and I responded with “You are ready for that first BBC aren’t you”...

She then proceeded to continue being a really naughty girl and we both brought up next week and staying in the hotel and how we could take it further! So looks like next week could certainly be the start of it!

She doesn’t want to show any face or anything but said I can show this pic of her for now!

Today has been a crazy and wild day. Didn’t expect it so quickly!
lovely ass she has

My wife went from, no way, to-I just don’t think I can, to-ok, it you really want this I’ll try it for you, to-OMG that was good let’s do thst some more, to-OMFG, Black cock is the best cock there is and it’s not even close, I love black cock, more please....to-listen honey, I love you with all my heart but I’m never going to be without a few black boyfriends which means your going to have to accept that as well as accept less and less pussy but I will take care if you by hand when you want.

looking back, it’s amazing how fast the transformation went from hotwife only fucking white guys while delaying my push for her to try bbc to finagling trying it, enjoying it, trying a few more and then totally transforming to primarily a bbc only wife. If she gets fucked now 100 times, 95 of those times it will be big black cocks in her pussy, she dropped all the white bulls she started off in this lifestyle fucking within a few months of discovering her dark desires. She has also talked several of her friends into trying black cock bragging about how hot the sex is and is batting 100% on those conversions as well which has benefited me with seeing more white pussies live and in my view being blacked and even more creampies to clean up. .......there is a reason for that old saying about going black.

Back