First african vacation!Which dressing style will get most attention?

Which one for most attention?

Results are only viewable after voting.
“Any will do?” So you really think the majority of African men lust over white women? Clearly you know nothing about African culture. Stop talking out of your ass cuck
Bitch you dumber than dog *******, I was staring the fact that any of those outfits will do and attract guys. Don’t be so quick to run that mouth boy! The fuck outta here!!!

Your really not very smart are you? You have no clue. You made an assumption and jumped to a conclusion like an idiot and assumed I was disrespecting African culture, everyone is a butt hurt twat these days 🤣. You’re probably not very educated and I know things get misconstrued in text but you really need to smartin’ up BOY!

Your really not very smart are you? You have no clue. You made an assumption and jumped to a conclusion like an idiot and assumed I was disrespecting African culture, everyone is a butt hurt twat these days 🤣. You’re probably not very educated and I know things get misconstrued in text but you really need to smartin’ up BOY!
Bud, I recently graduated college in MD and already found a great career. I’m well set up to make 100K annually a few years after graduating. Being educated is the LEAST thing any respectable person from a good family can do. Don’t be mad you’re just a cuck

Bud, I recently graduated college in MD and already found a great career. I’m well set up to make 100K annually a few years after graduating. Being educated is the LEAST thing any respectable person from a good family can do. Don’t be mad you’re just a cuck
Your a joke bro, if you were smart and knew what you were talking about you wouldn’t be running your mouth. Best of luck to ya bro!

Back