Sexy dress for wife to get everyone's attention

I think most are missing the point. Our horniness has folks fixated on the kind of outfits his wife MIGHT wear to an adult club/swingers party if she was already down with getting fucked by others. But that wasn’t the original question. Getting noticed at Walmart, Costco etc. the outfits shown there is probably 0 chance his wife would agree to wear those, and if she did, the manager at those stores would ask her to leave because mothers especially those with ******* or just religious women would demand she get kicked out.

So getting back to the original question, a short summer dress with sexy sandals, especially with a plunging neckline. That would get men’s attention but wouldn’t make her feel like a ******* or get her kicked out of the store.

My wife got a lot of compliments on one sexy outfit, tight jeans, platform sandals, light turquoise top with plunging neckline and she wore a sexy bra underneath. She wore it to Oakland zoo and there were some black men with their ******* there in the kid ride section and they were fucking drooling. She bent over to help our kid with something right in front of a black guy, too wife open, big tits, I thought the guy was going to break his zipper.
Wow 🤩 any pics ? I can go to Oakland zoo too with wifey lol

Hello all,

Again another post asking for recommendations. I have been watching a few videos and the idea was to get your wife to dress sexy so she get stares and you as a husband appreciate that and start building on top of it.

We are an Indian couple in South bay, California in early thirties. Can I have some recommendations for dresses or general wear I can get for her which we can wear while going out for malls, stores like target/costco etc. Not too revealing but something that oozes sexiness. Also some dresses perhaps for clubs/bars etc which I plan to start later this month. Also if there would be some other places where I can take her in these dresses where I can find black guys notice her.

I would really appreciate if you can share links esp of amazon. That will help the best. Thank you all to help me with the journey. Super excited.
she got mine!

Back