finding the right bull

black rob

Male
From
AL, US
I was in another group and I came across a comment that made me think and my question is ..... How hard is it to find a bull? Also, What makes it so hard? Ive always seen it as women have the upper hand because of how men think. If a woman approaches a man with an offer I would say her chances are 90% the man will say yes. Do most women know this? Is there any thing that I’m missing in this thinking? Let’s discuss

Yes, there is a lot to consider if you are a married couple and want to remain married. First off for us, no drama, no phone calls, asking to leave hubby, etc. Then there is how he treats you and your hubby. Do you want him to be dom, a little dom, etc. If hubby wants to watch, is the bull ok with that., discretion is another. Finding any guy probably isn't hard as you said but for a cuck/hotwife/bull relationship to work, all 3 parties must get what they are looking for

Yes, there is a lot to consider if you are a married couple and want to remain married. First off for us, no drama, no phone calls, asking to leave hubby, etc. Then there is how he treats you and your hubby. Do you want him to be dom, a little dom, etc. If hubby wants to watch, is the bull ok with that., discretion is another. Finding any guy probably isn't hard as you said but for a cuck/hotwife/bull relationship to work, all 3 parties must get what they are looking for
That makes perfect sense I guess im looking at it from an aspect of the things you stated are pretty much common sense to me but i can understand not everyone thinks like that

So true. Finding right situation is harder than it sounds sometimes. Yes wife has to be attracted to him all kinds of things

it is a number game but first you need to figure out what you want, the first guys may be great or not so great but you learn what works and what questions to ask . The better you understand what you want and are willing to give the easier it gets to find a fit. we found that it worked having a few regulars and then some others

For us, the right Bull is a mature, experienced Bull. He's been in the lifestyle for years and very experienced with couples. He prefers something regular rather than a one-time thing. He's dominant without being a dick and always respectful. He likes the arrangement and the last thing he wants is to cause trouble. It took us 10 years to find the right Bull. There were plenty of others along the way, but they were never a perfect fit...so to speak.

A lot of brothers be 2 heavy handed and think every cuck likes humiliation. Or treat them like *******. Not true. A good exoerienced bull knows how to adapt to this couples level of submission. You could even have it so you respect the husband watch football or talk sports. Other guy u must remember to humiliate him and keep him on toilet duty

It is a struggle. Like others have said there has to be chemistry between me and the Black man. There also has to be mutual respect. The other thing that we have ran into is the guys want a one time thing or no communication until they want a booty call. We have a vanilla life and children we can't drop everything at a moments notice. There are times we are flexible but for the most part we need to plan in advance. When one is looking for an ongoing relationship it tends to make it harder to find a guy.

You asked this question "If a woman approaches a man with an offer I would say her chances are 90% the man will say yes." One would think that the answer would be yes from the guy. I have asked a lot of guys over the years and I would say that 25% of the time the guy I asked said yes. Shoot I asked a guy one time if I could give him a blowjob, his reaction was like a deer caught in the headlights and he said no.... So, it is a challenge but once one finds what what they are looking for it is worth it.

It is a struggle. Like others have said there has to be chemistry between me and the Black man. There also has to be mutual respect. The other thing that we have ran into is the guys want a one time thing or no communication until they want a booty call. We have a vanilla life and children we can't drop everything at a moments notice. There are times we are flexible but for the most part we need to plan in advance. When one is looking for an ongoing relationship it tends to make it harder to find a guy.

You asked this question "If a woman approaches a man with an offer I would say her chances are 90% the man will say yes." One would think that the answer would be yes from the guy. I have asked a lot of guys over the years and I would say that 25% of the time the guy I asked said yes. Shoot I asked a guy one time if I could give him a blowjob, his reaction was like a deer caught in the headlights and he said no.... So, it is a challenge but once one finds what what they are looking for it is worth it.
Unfucking real. Turned down that?

i agree it is also timing and people are busy but it works if you make the effort , a lot of men over the years

The real problem is to much online play.....

more people are interested in talking online rather than meeting up in real life....
So true, that's why I prefer playing the cat and mouse game in person. In grocery stores, Starbucks, hobby lobby , dsw dallas shoes warehouse, places where there's plenty of white wives be out in about, shopping and strolling. Where a lot of eye contact and body language can be made and read.

A lot of brothers be 2 heavy handed and think every cuck likes humiliation. Or treat them like *******. Not true. A good exoerienced bull knows how to adapt to this couples level of submission. You could even have it so you respect the husband watch football or talk sports. Other guy u must remember to humiliate him and keep him on toilet duty

We avoid any humiliation issues by not allowing the Bull to dominate the husband initially. The Bull can dominate the wife, but only the wife can dominate the husband. Then gradually we start allowing the Bull to dominate the husband via the wife. After a few times of that, we will be OK with the Bull dominating the husband. By then, it's pretty clear to the Bull what level of dominance is acceptable.

Back