Finding out your wife was cheating with a bbc

syscom3

Male
Gold Member
From
CA, US
This question is only for the married or divorced men/woman here. I don’t care about girlfriends cheating.

For you men, how did you find out? Intuition? Someone told you? Wife told you? Catch them in the act? What was your reaction? Her reaction? Did you stay together or end up divorced because of it?

For you woman, same questions. Did you tell him? He catch you? Someone told him? What happened afterwards with your marriage?

it’s very rare for a man to become a cuck over it. But I’m sure a few men found it erotic to know their wives liked black.

What are your stories?

I didn’t quite make it to married really, my fiancé cheated on me for months before I found out. Her friend was actually the one who told me about it, she actually showed me a picture of her sucking his big black cock. It was kind of worse than just getting divorced because we had to cancel the wedding and all of my friends and family knew that she left me for a bigger better black man!

I didn’t quite make it to married really, my fiancé cheated on me for months before I found out. Her friend was actually the one who told me about it, she actually showed me a picture of her sucking his big black cock. It was kind of worse than just getting divorced because we had to cancel the wedding and all of my friends and family knew that she left me for a bigger better black man!
So you were not married? I explicitly said “married”.

re: Finding out your wife was cheating with a bbc​

Married 22 years, here, and I can honestly say the wife & I have stayed within the parameters we agreed on when we continued swinging after our college. For the past 6+ years we discontinued "swinging" because our ******* were teenagers; we couldn't just drop them off at the grandparents, etc. My wife was the one who suggested we cease & desist until the ******* were out of the house.
That said, if either of us was to take another sex partner, right now, it would be a breach to our agreement and I'm fairly sure it would not set well with the other partner. Our bond as a couple is based upon our "words of honesty" to each other; when we can't keep our word, then the credibility erodes and its pretty much OVER as far as "trust" is concerned. Its not the breach of having sex with someone that matters, its the breach of agreement & honesty to each other that matters.
If either my wife or I wanted to have sex with someone other than each other, we'd simply ask if it was ok under certain conditions. In the years we've been honoring our agreement (again, due to her request) neither of us has been unfaithful to my knowledge. We've pretty much done things as a 3-some in the past, but being private with a partner wouldn't be impossible.

My wife cheated with black guys on multiple occasions several years apart . I found out on my own suspicion and finding info in her phone. We ended up staying together both times. Yes it has driven me to be more into bbc and cuckold lifestyles even though we still have great sex together

My wife cheated with black guys on multiple occasions several years apart . I found out on my own suspicion and finding info in her phone. We ended up staying together both times. Yes it has driven me to be more into bbc and cuckold lifestyles even though we still have great sex together
Great I'm happy for you

Her pussy was tiny and tight until one day it was very loose and gaping inside I felt air and had to try and angle my dick to rub her pussy walls inside. She stayed loose like that for a few days and never felt tight as before again. I knew she was meeting someone so I followed her to the local Hilton to see her go in the hotel room and when I tried to listen in through the door I bumped it; and lo and be a hoe, she opened the door and let me in. I stayed calm and cool so they offered me a ******* and she said I could sit quiet and watch while she sucked his soft cock very hard and then took him to the bed and rode the biggest cock I could imagine. He came on her stomach and she motioned me to come have a turn. From that point on she always wanted me to find men and fucked all who wanted her: usually after she went to meet on a date alone and brought the men home after. Most were bbc and any guy less than bigger size she complained.

Back