Finding Mr. Right

How do you find Mr. Right? It's no trouble to find BBC, but finding a bull that matches what one is looking for is not so easy for me. I'm looking for someone mature, who knows what they want, someone able to hold a conversation, gentleman in public with a dominant alpha personality in the bedroom. Something ongoing would be great. Eventually, it would be ideal if we could be exclusive. There are some who talk the talk but don't walk the walk, as I'm sure there are many women out there like that, too. Have you ran into problems finding the right BBC? Maybe I'm being too picky? If you have found the right BBC, please share with me how you did that.

Actually, I'm letting the GF pick him out, with my approval. She can never make up her mind anyway so it's probably mute at this point. However she did come on this site which surprised me.

Actually, I'm letting the GF pick him out, with my approval. She can never make up her mind anyway so it's probably mute at this point. However she did come on this site which surprised me.
Letting her pick him out is a good idea. I've tried several, and it's not that the sex isn't good. I would just like to find one that really does it for me, I think about them throughout the day and can't wait to see them again. I want the chemistry between us to be like fire.

I think finding 'Mr. Right' is a much harder exercise that most think it is and for wannabe cucks, its almost imperative that it will need a Mr Right for their wives to want to explore hotwifing or if they do, then want to stick with it. Over the years, my wife and ex's having sex with the wrong men, have sometimes derailed cuckolding at times, and they've wanted time out from the lifestyle because of it, and then its been a slow progress time to get back into it.
For us, my wifes Mr Right is a 55yo, white, married, very fit male, with a 7" penis and a very high sex drive. He would be far from Mr Right for most women on here, but he treats her well, fucks her well, makes her laugh, makes her cum...and to be honest, makes her feel a million dollars whether that be all dressed up and flirting over a fancy dinner, or later forsing her head into the pillow while he uses her pussy for his own primal needs.

I think finding 'Mr. Right' is a much harder exercise that most think it is and for wannabe cucks, its almost imperative that it will need a Mr Right for their wives to want to explore hotwifing or if they do, then want to stick with it. Over the years, my wife and ex's having sex with the wrong men, have sometimes derailed cuckolding at times, and they've wanted time out from the lifestyle because of it, and then its been a slow progress time to get back into it.
For us, my wifes Mr Right is a 55yo, white, married, very fit male, with a 7" penis and a very high sex drive. He would be far from Mr Right for most women on here, but he treats her well, fucks her well, makes her laugh, makes her cum...and to be honest, makes her feel a million dollars whether that be all dressed up and flirting over a fancy dinner, or later forsing her head into the pillow while he uses her pussy for his own primal needs.
I appreciate your answer. I did try to meet up with a white guy once... But there was no chemistry to speak of. If you could take that same guy you mentioned, and make him a black male, then that would be my Mr. Right. That's really what I want... Everything you just mentioned.

I appreciate your answer. I did try to meet up with a white guy once... But there was no chemistry to speak of. If you could take that same guy you mentioned, and make him a black male, then that would be my Mr. Right. That's really what I want... Everything you just mentioned.
Yeah, totally understand. He wasn't meant to be our 'Mr Right' before we met him, we thought we had a clear idea of what our 'bull' had to have.

Ideally, we were looking for a mid 40's, wel groomed, well built, well hung, dominant/ alpha type, possibly divorced/ single dad looking for a no strings attached FWB etc.

But, he just charmed the hell out of my wife, which was genuinely him, and she felt like the hottest/ sexiest woman in town when around him, and this was all with his wife present. 4 years on, she still gets butterflies in her stomach whenever they text her.

Yeah, totally understand. He wasn't meant to be our 'Mr Right' before we met him, we thought we had a clear idea of what our 'bull' had to have.

Ideally, we were looking for a mid 40's, wel groomed, well built, well hung, dominant/ alpha type, possibly divorced/ single dad looking for a no strings attached FWB etc.

But, he just charmed the hell out of my wife, which was genuinely him, and she felt like the hottest/ sexiest woman in town when around him, and this was all with his wife present. 4 years on, she still gets butterflies in her stomach whenever they text her.
Oh that sounds perfect! I'm so glad you guys have found Mr Right. I just gotta figure out how to do that now. Lol

Oh that sounds perfect! I'm so glad you guys have found Mr Right. I just gotta figure out how to do that now. Lol
I know, sadly they moved interstate, the state borders have been shut most of this year because of COVID and we've lost all momentum with them now, so they have found a new female friend and not certain we'll see them much more from here on, so we aren't far behind you on the search for a new gent. One thing we learned from this though, our mind is open to who that next gent may be, he most probably won't be a 'bull' in the true sense like you see on here, but if he can make her laugh and make her feel good, i'm sure he'll get to sample her wares many times... that guy just doesn't know it yet :)

I know, sadly they moved interstate, the state borders have been shut most of this year because of COVID and we've lost all momentum with them now, so they have found a new female friend and not certain we'll see them much more from here on, so we aren't far behind you on the search for a new gent. One thing we learned from this though, our mind is open to who that next gent may be, he most probably won't be a 'bull' in the true sense like you see on here, but if he can make her laugh and make her feel good, i'm sure he'll get to sample her wares many times... that guy just doesn't know it yet :)
I understand what you're saying. Maybe I need to open my mind a little bit and just let things happen as they do. Eventually the right one will come along. Till I can find Mr Right to be exclusive with, I can sample bunches of others. 😉

How do you find Mr. Right? It's no trouble to find BBC, but finding a bull that matches what one is looking for is not so easy for me. I'm looking for someone mature, who knows what they want, someone able to hold a conversation, gentleman in public with a dominant alpha personality in the bedroom. Something ongoing would be great. Eventually, it would be ideal if we could be exclusive. There are some who talk the talk but don't walk the walk, as I'm sure there are many women out there like that, too. Have you ran into problems finding the right BBC? Maybe I'm being too picky? If you have found the right BBC, please share with me how you did that.

if you have any criteria in what ur looking for ur obviously going to be spending more time looking for him. isn't that how it is with anything in life?

Back