Finally tried black...

i signed up here last week detailing how much i wanted to cheat and try black. i finally had the balls to try black cock last saturday night. long story short: i know a guy who always flirts with me. i for some reason took his number last august for just in case. i called him friday night and we talked about 1 hour. he understood how i felt and we decided to meet at a hotel in nyc saturday i cant believe im going to do this and im regretting showing up we go to the room and we eat and start having a few drinks and finally we get to it we take a shower before and we finally get to it i start by giving him a blowjob and at this point i have no clue how to indulge his massive size next thing we start having sex it took a while for him to enter me hes huge but after it goes in i can say wow!!!!!!! it was the best sex i ever had doggystyle with that man was beyond amazing

im 48
hes 23
the best sex i ever had i sadly didnt take pictures because im married and want to keep this a secret
FALSEEEEE I dont belive a word of this story and I will tell you why
1) Profile isnt verified but I will give you the benefit of the doubt
2) You didnt take Pictures because you are MARRIED and Want to KEEP THIS A SECRET... Yet your PROFILE has your FACEEEEEE picture on such a site
Hahaha I love this site

FALSEEEEE I dont belive a word of this story and I will tell you why
1) Profile isnt verified but I will give you the benefit of the doubt
2) You didnt take Pictures because you are MARRIED and Want to KEEP THIS A SECRET... Yet your PROFILE has your FACEEEEEE picture on such a site
Hahaha I love this site
"i finally had the balls ". Written like the OP was a man. LOL

"i finally had the balls ". Written like the OP was a man. LOL
I didnt even drill down to break down the story... more than half the people that write tails on this site are guys .. they like the arousal that comes from gullible people that chase after them. But I will be honest, Its fun to Read

I didnt even drill down to break down the story... more than half the people that write tails on this site are guys .. they like the arousal that comes from gullible people that chase after them. But I will be honest, Its fun to Read
I like the horn dogs that don't even look at the date the thread or the profile of the member to see when they were last here.

i signed up here last week detailing how much i wanted to cheat and try black. i finally had the balls to try black cock last saturday night. long story short: i know a guy who always flirts with me. i for some reason took his number last august for just in case. i called him friday night and we talked about 1 hour. he understood how i felt and we decided to meet at a hotel in nyc saturday i cant believe im going to do this and im regretting showing up we go to the room and we eat and start having a few drinks and finally we get to it we take a shower before and we finally get to it i start by giving him a blowjob and at this point i have no clue how to indulge his massive size next thing we start having sex it took a while for him to enter me hes huge but after it goes in i can say wow!!!!!!! it was the best sex i ever had doggystyle with that man was beyond amazing

im 48
hes 23
the best sex i ever had i sadly didnt take pictures because im married and want to keep this a secret

Sounds like a fun night! These stories always fascinate me, because I didn't plan mine - it was a total seduction out of left field! Never did any research, or anything, but your story echos what I felt! Loved that you took a shower before you did anything, that's something I always prefer! Keep it clean and real. Nobody wants to smell body odor, even if you think you don't have it!

Sounds like a fun night! These stories always fascinate me, because I didn't plan mine - it was a total seduction out of left field! Never did any research, or anything, but your story echos what I felt! Loved that you took a shower before you did anything, that's something I always prefer! Keep it clean and real. Nobody wants to smell body odor, even if you think you don't have it!
Except it never happened.

Back