Finally tried black...

... the best sex i ever had i sadly didnt take pictures because im married and want to keep this a secret

I hope you'll continue updating this forum once you're discovered by your husband. It's always educational to see the repercussions of one's decisions. Any children in your marriage?
gif_Yellowball-eatingPopcorn.gif

Last edited:
i signed up here last week detailing how much i wanted to cheat and try black. i finally had the balls to try black cock last saturday night. long story short: i know a guy who always flirts with me. i for some reason took his number last august for just in case. i called him friday night and we talked about 1 hour. he understood how i felt and we decided to meet at a hotel in nyc saturday i cant believe im going to do this and im regretting showing up we go to the room and we eat and start having a few drinks and finally we get to it we take a shower before and we finally get to it i start by giving him a blowjob and at this point i have no clue how to indulge his massive size next thing we start having sex it took a while for him to enter me hes huge but after it goes in i can say wow!!!!!!! it was the best sex i ever had doggystyle with that man was beyond amazing

im 48
hes 23
the best sex i ever had i sadly didnt take pictures because im married and want to keep this a secret
Good for you! You only live once and life is short. Why shouldn't you have the best life has to offer. If it involves infidelity, adultery and deception, it's worth it. As long as your husband does not know, it won't hurt him. All white women who have fantasies that they are afraid to live out should take an important lesson from you. You are brave, your my type of white woman and you deserve to be respected for stepping out of your shell and going for the gusto. Congratulations on learning about what you have been missing all this time and good luck in your future experiences. Now that you have experienced the true power and eroticism of the superior black male, you will never be happy with only having an average white dick again or an average white lover. But it's no problem because you have the courage to participate in cheating on your husband with a superior male as you and all white women should. You have the right to be totally satisfied and hopefully some day you will be able to do it with his full knowledge if he ever comes around to understanding what is happening in the world today.

Is it really that good?
its even better than you can ever imagine since your not a white female- but ask your lady or any of the ladies on here and they will tell you.
tumblr_mgzkkaAh3w1s434h8o1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Going black the very first time can be a life-changing experience... suddenly realizing just how good sex can be if laying with a real man. But be careful out there. Cheating on hubby almost always goes bad.

i signed up here last week detailing how much i wanted to cheat and try black. i finally had the balls to try black cock last saturday night. long story short: i know a guy who always flirts with me. i for some reason took his number last august for just in case. i called him friday night and we talked about 1 hour. he understood how i felt and we decided to meet at a hotel in nyc saturday i cant believe im going to do this and im regretting showing up we go to the room and we eat and start having a few drinks and finally we get to it we take a shower before and we finally get to it i start by giving him a blowjob and at this point i have no clue how to indulge his massive size next thing we start having sex it took a while for him to enter me hes huge but after it goes in i can say wow!!!!!!! it was the best sex i ever had doggystyle with that man was beyond amazing

im 48
hes 23
the best sex i ever had i sadly didnt take pictures because im married and want to keep this a secret

i bet he has a lot of freindz too ;)

im 48
hes 23
Proud of u girl. So happy u finally tried BBC. Do u want more?

im 48
hes 23

Back