Finally tried black...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by msputaculona, Nov 17, 2014.

1. msputaculona

msputaculona Active Member

i signed up here last week detailing how much i wanted to cheat and try black. i finally had the balls to try black cock last saturday night. long story short: i know a guy who always flirts with me. i for some reason took his number last august for just in case. i called him friday night and we talked about 1 hour. he understood how i felt and we decided to meet at a hotel in nyc saturday i cant believe im going to do this and im regretting showing up we go to the room and we eat and start having a few drinks and finally we get to it we take a shower before and we finally get to it i start by giving him a blowjob and at this point i have no clue how to indulge his massive size next thing we start having sex it took a while for him to enter me hes huge but after it goes in i can say wow!!!!!!! it was the best sex i ever had doggystyle with that man was beyond amazing

im 48
    hes 23
    the best sex i ever had i sadly didnt take pictures because im married and want to keep this a secret

2. INked907

INked907 Active Member Real Person

US
    To bad no pictures but completely understand. I hope you more adventures.

3. YoungGuyNYC

YoungGuyNYC Member Real Person

US
    Very hot story

4. floyd1977

floyd1977 New Member

You should try to get your husband on board. You don't have to mention this experience but i'm sure you can find a way to make it appear that it was his idea. Then you can get your fill without the sneaking around.

secretbbccuckdaddy likes this.
  5. bigblackbull76

bigblackbull76 My BBC would bodyslam KingKong off top the Empire Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Your a 48 yr young tigress - and you rocked that tiger-cub and his "massive" BBC huh? Dam you go girl - congrats, you've finally been...

[​IMG]

6. sissystaci

sissystaci Guest

such a hot story, ty for sharing and I hope you get all the bbc you want

7. Mister Bangs

Mister Bangs Member Real Person

US
  8. Chungcheng21

Chungcheng21 Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Taiwan
    Congrats on the experience.

9. jdflacpl

jdflacpl Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    very nice now the big question. Will you do it again?

10. time2try

time2try Moderator Real Person Gold Member

US
    Good question.....

11. pienman

pienman Active Member

Welcome to the BBC club

theshaw81 likes this.
  12. Torpedo

Torpedo Well-Known Member Gold Member

Nothing ventures, nothing gained. Sounds like you found a good bull for your first experience

13. bigblackbull76

bigblackbull76 My BBC would bodyslam KingKong off top the Empire Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Yes very good question and inquiring minds do want to know..!

14. OKC Slutwife

OKC Slutwife Member

Last night my wife tried her first bbc and now she is addicted. She is already ready for more cock!!

15. bigblackbull76

US
    @OKC Slutwife

Great news there. Please provide more details, how did you meet, how big was he, how many times did they fuck, and did you take any photos? If so share.

This is what is definitely sweeping the nation. Horny housewives who love to say YES..:
    [​IMG]

#15 bigblackbull76, Nov 21, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2014
  16. OKC Slutwife

OKC Slutwife Member

We actually met last Saturday night and we all had dinner. Met him on adult friend finder. Wife really liked him from the beginning and decided she wanted get fucked by him, so we met him last night at a hotel. He says he was 8" but he looked bigger than that. Must give her props she took that big cock like a champ. He fucked her twice and in all positions and she loved it.

17. OKC Slutwife

OKC Slutwife Member

And yes I do have pics. Will post soon. They are on my camera ay home

18. bigblackbull76

US
    Fantastic - welcome to the Darkside I'm proud of you and I look forward to hearing and seeing more from you two. :blackgreedy::bigsmile:
    [​IMG]

And to all you other woman and couples who haven't taken the plunge yet here is your proof is in the pudding from 2 happy ladies right here NOW....
    [​IMG]

#18 bigblackbull76, Nov 21, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2014
  19. nestle

nestle Active Member

You go girl!!! Would you like a more mature BBC? I will get a room lol

20. nestle

nestle Active Member

OMG!! I would luv to have those 2 slobbering on my nob, especially the one on the left looks like a screamer YUM!