Finally caged hubby! Sissy tattoo next!

useless cuck
Many of you might know, I’ve been in the lifestyle since 2013, hubby wanted me to start. But until now it’s been me doing most of the naughtiness! I have been ‘fighting’ with hubby for some time to cage him, deny him and show his pics. He has now given in. Caged since Sunday, for 1 week to begin with. Lots of tears and moans but he’s done it! View attachment 1640116View attachment 1640117View attachment 1640118
so hot !!

It's so great to see your evolution. The fact that your hubby is being somewhat dragged into it makes it a lot sweeter. If he just went merrily from step to the next it would not be near as much fun. Kind of like taming a wild horse. More sense of achievement if he puts up a bit of a fight. As long as you tame him in the end. You go girl....................:):qos:
Do keep pushing him, Ann. Be relentless!

Former cuck here, actively cucked back in the 90's. I loved how aggressively my ex took to cucking me and this whole conversation has me as hard as I've been in years. But man am I glad my ex didn't know/consider these things. I'm sure I'd probably still have a cage on even after 20yrs of divorce if she knew about them.
Former? Once a cuckold, always a cuckold sweetie!

I will have a think and discuss it with him. Maybe he can wear it when he is allowed to watch. Re-enforce his status when I am with my bull(s),
J
xoxoxox
Properly put on, with good lubrication it should not hurt. It will make any type of erection impossible too! He will be totally emasculated! Free to be feminine and focus on your needs and those of your lovers.

Back