Finally caged hubby! Sissy tattoo next!

Thanx babe. Hubby was against fully being caged, I think he thought I wasn’t serious. He’s paranoid that people will find out at work or notice his trousers or whatever. But I’ve been trying to move him more into cuckoldry for some time, I think his main worry is now he’s caged, will people find out and what’s it going to be like not having sex etc, but also where’s it all heading to. He’s agreed to a tattoo but definitely not happy with one I want him to have! And I’ve started asking guys who want to meet, how they feel about a hubby present caged and in panties.
But to me, I’ve done things I wasn’t entirely comfortable with, and my pics are on the net, so he’s got to get on board!
Hey Hun,
Love that post. It echo's my own experience with my husband almost perfectly. When we started this (upon his request by the way ) I told him that if he left the decision as to he direction we took, that he may not like the outcome. I hadn't known much of he lifestyle before so I basically researched it fully before deciding whether we try it but he direction may become fluid. He agreed to let me decide. We started with teasing & orgasm denial. But no bulls. After my first bull it changed at a visceral level & I went full on. He is now caged, denied & I only sleep with my lovers. He didn't think I was serious & like have posted before, guys out there who want a cuckold marriage/relationship, be careful what you wish for. You are asking your wife to have sex with far superior men in both fitness & cock size. She may well realise you are no longer needed sexually.
Jxozoxo

Hey Hun,
Love that post. It echo's my own experience with my husband almost perfectly. When we started this (upon his request by the way ) I told him that if he left the decision as to he direction we took, that he may not like the outcome. I hadn't known much of he lifestyle before so I basically researched it fully before deciding whether we try it but he direction may become fluid. He agreed to let me decide. We started with teasing & orgasm denial. But no bulls. After my first bull it changed at a visceral level & I went full on. He is now caged, denied & I only sleep with my lovers. He didn't think I was serious & like have posted before, guys out there who want a cuckold marriage/relationship, be careful what you wish for. You are asking your wife to have sex with far superior men in both fitness & cock size. She may well realise you are no longer needed sexually.
Jxozoxo
You are an amazing Woman. I admire You. Greetings from Poland. Kasia, the Wife.

Hey Hun,
Jxozoxo
. J. Some husbands recognize that they are inadequate and seek out better for the wives. When she finds it , the husbands are happy as well as now the pressure is off. What many dont expect is just how much she enjoys the new sexuality and intense orgasms from the bulls and how this changes her.

Hubby’s face a picture today! Started relaxing after coming out of cage Sunday. Then today, my strap on with 5 and 8 inch dildos came. His jaw dropped, a look of dismay and grim realisation on his face as to what’s to come!
View attachment 1665499
This is very similar what happened with us. I genuinely believe some hubby's think we are kidding when we say how far we will take the lifestyle and/or denial. Hubby was shocked when the cage arrived and aghast when I made him use the harness. Jeez guys, if you want us to do these things think it through. Lol.
J
Xoxoxo

Yes, me and hubby’s sex had dropped anyway. The main reason is I genuinely relax, get wet and loosen when I want sex these days so don’t feel him in me as much as I used to. I’ve been trying to become more BBC only. Hubby not touched me this year. And yes he always cleans me out after sex.
You ask ‘how did he initially get the idea to want you to do it’ you mean for me to go with black guys or to lock him up? He always wanted me to go with black guys but I thought it was just fantasy at start of relationship. As far as locking him up, I’ve been interested in feminising him for some time, tried Estrogen etc but didn’t want to cage him, now I think it’s the next obvious step to take. X

I agree, into panties he goes and follow the progression to sissy en femme.

Perfect illustration of a hotwife and a cuckold husband. He is getting used to being milked. Its incredibly frustrating for him but it stops his balls from aching. He is literally allowed no orgasm from me and my primary bull has told me to stop allowing him to give me oral sex. He's basically cut off from all and any sexual gratification including seeing me naked or in lingerie. So tonight's episode will be interesting a m taking him with me to spend the night in the hotel suite next door from where I'm meeting Gregg and his friends again. My BFF is also coming along so tonight will be a wild one and hubby will hear it all.
Jamie
Xoxoxoxo

Back