Finally caged hubby! Sissy tattoo next!

I’m pegging him tomorrow, haven’t got any lingerie but got a blonde wig and leather hand cuffs for her!
First step to BBC and bisexual. Once he enjoys pegging ( and he will ) , then its time to move on to the real thing which will be better. The strap on dildo is hard and does not compress or expand. A real BBC is more flexible and just like in the vagina , if it encounters an obstacle ( cervix ). It will expand against the obstacle and fill the void. This can also happen inside his ass.

I’m pegging him tomorrow, haven’t got any lingerie but got a blonde wig and leather hand cuffs for her!
I have been thinking about you pegging him tomorrow. I think you may be right if you just make him wear a wig. and still be sort of a man.. and then you fuck his ass hard with that very nice strap on.. you will be showing more and more superiority to him.. and then you can use the .. only a real sissy would take that fucking.. and the more you get into it.. then you can make him prove he is ready to be yours by picking out some slutty lingerie for himself and wear it and see if you approve.. of course.. you will only sort of approve.. ;) ;)

Having a few issues feminising hubby, but his first strap -on pegging is happening this Valentines Day! Here’s a pic of me last night showing hubby his future! X
View attachment 1698227View attachment 1698228
That dildo looks like the same model I have. I love the stretch and full feeling that BBC gives me once I get it all in and start riding it. I know Roxy's gonna love it. Go easy at first then he can go longer. The longer I ride it the better it feels.

Last edited:
First step to BBC and bisexual. Once he enjoys pegging ( and he will ) , then its time to move on to the real thing which will be better. The strap on dildo is hard and does not compress or expand. A real BBC is more flexible and just like in the vagina , if it encounters an obstacle ( cervix ). It will expand against the obstacle and fill the void. This can also happen inside his ass.
Is his new dildo a soft and flexible one that still keeps it's form and shape, I never enjoyed the hard plastic ones but a mans cock feels so good when they fuck me...I have trouble taking more than 4 or 5 inches of my douche but when I met with a Black man, his real 10 inch black cock slid in so easily all the way to his balls... I loved it so much...

Is his new dildo a soft and flexible one that still keeps it's form and shape, I never enjoyed the hard plastic ones but a mans cock feels so good when they fuck me...I have trouble taking more than 4 or 5 inches of my douche but when I met with a Black man, his real 10 inch black cock slid in so easily all the way to his balls... I loved it so much...
. Black cock bumps up against the cervix in a womans vagina and seldom goes any further yet black men continue to press on which causes the flexib le black cock to soften and expand , fillling the void until removed or in some cases , moves beyond the cervix. The anal passage in different with no cervix as a blockage . The male cock moves beyond the anus , into the rectum and beyond thus supporting full entry.
The anus sphincter serves as one gateway but there is a second internal sphincter. Together with stimulating the prostrate, the larger BBC moving through these sphincters provides pleasure.

The second sphincter getting penatrated is mind blowing. You need to be patient with that just like the first one. Once it's relaxed the feeling of being taken so deep leaves me on an erotic high you have to experience to believe. I remember the first time mine was penatrated I thought what the hell was that. It was surprising when it slipped through. Thrilling in the sensation that was achieved. Like an orgasmic wave shot through my whole body. I was shaking and breathless and I didn't want it to stop.

The second sphincter getting penatrated is mind blowing. You need to be patient with that just like the first one. Once it's relaxed the feeling of being taken so deep leaves me on an erotic high you have to experience to believe. I remember the first time mine was penatrated I thought what the hell was that. It was surprising when it slipped through. Thrilling in the sensation that was achieved. Like an orgasmic wave shot through my whole body. I was shaking and breathless and I didn't want it to stop.
Yes. Its wonderful but need larger cocks for it too. Helps appreciate what and why women want BBC. White men with smaller cocks never reach/penetrate the second sphincter. Makes anal sex special. Also explains why black studs want anal sex since the cervix limits penetration for most of them but they push right through the second sphincter and go all inside her. Also explains why most women say anal orgasms make them cum harder / squirt more.

When Susans bull took my ass I was very nervous. As he pushed through my anus , he was slow and even gentle but no bells and whistles going off. He moved back and forth inside me but still no bells and whistles. Suddenly, he pushed through the second sphincter and it was such a good feeling. He moved back and forth through the second sphincter and my cock responded. It got so hard. He kept going inside. Then my balls emptied. The more he stroked the more semen came out of me. He kept stroking until my balls were empty. This was so much better than when susan pegs me. ( Don't tell her ). I was feeling so good. Then he came inside my ass. Such a gush of fluid. It made me feel. Oh. Successful. I was so good for him. And he was for me. There were more times after that. He knew he owned me and I was his slave for sex.

Yes. Its wonderful but need larger cocks for it too. Helps appreciate what and why women want BBC. White men with smaller cocks never reach/penetrate the second sphincter. Makes anal sex special. Also explains why black studs want anal sex since the cervix limits penetration for most of them but they push right through the second sphincter and go all inside her. Also explains why most women say anal orgasms make them cum harder / squirt more.
I know I don't reach the second one with the women I've done anal with. I can confirm that the orgasm I have from anal with BBC is not anything like I've ever know from a regular climax achieved with my dick. Like I've said, the first time I was in shock, I didn't know what hit me.

When Susans bull took my ass I was very nervous. As he pushed through my anus , he was slow and even gentle but no bells and whistles going off. He moved back and forth inside me but still no bells and whistles. Suddenly, he pushed through the second sphincter and it was such a good feeling. He moved back and forth through the second sphincter and my cock responded. It got so hard. He kept going inside. Then my balls emptied. The more he stroked the more semen came out of me. He kept stroking until my balls were empty. This was so much better than when susan pegs me. ( Don't tell her ). I was feeling so good. Then he came inside my ass. Such a gush of fluid. It made me feel. Oh. Successful. I was so good for him. And he was for me. There were more times after that. He knew he owned me and I was his slave for sex.
My dick doesn't get hard but it does dribble cum while I'm in that orgasmic state.

My dick doesn't get hard but it does dribble cum while I'm in that orgasmic state.
Yes. Dribble. Like when susan pegs me but the orgasms in my head are better and there is an overall feeling of warmth and submission that is different from when susan is massaging/ stimulating my prostate with her strap on ( don't tell susan ). However, susan keeps saying she is getting a bigger strap on that's more like her bull.

I know I don't reach the second one with the women I've done anal with. I can confirm that the orgasm I have from anal with BBC is not anything like I've ever know from a regular climax achieved with my dick. Like I've said, the first time I was in shock, I didn't know what hit me.
Same with me. I don't reach it with women but other men certainly do as Susan often reports how other women have amazing orgasms from anal sex. Some of this from just the idea of anal penetration by black men but others tell us about the deep penetration by BBC. Yes they mention penetration of the second sphincter but also how these huge BBC go all inside their ass but do not inside their vagina and the feelings with the whole huge BBC inside them.

Back