Finally caged hubby! Sissy tattoo next!

I used to be active at the domination scene once and i performed femdom games. Almost all of my male subs had this fantasy to be dressed up in female dresses and outfits and with make up. The passion to be a sissy is very common with men. They used to bring their own dresses either from their wife wardrobe or something they purchased them selves. Pantyhose or stockings, garter belts and panties was the most popular outfits they brought along. They got so aroused when they walked down my catwalk all dressed up and ready to be humiliated.

Incredible to be dominated by someone soo sexy:)

Hi Sweet Ann, all the best for you and your hubby, love to hear hows your hubbys caging project goes, is he fully caged 24/7 if so or how many days he has been wearing hes cage, is he finally adjusted and feeling great with cage, or does he have some comments, or negative points ...is he both caged and denied or just other..i love to other details whatsoever and have you booked new black man meet ?

Personally i wear cage so long period that i created small problem and need to take few days break, what i have witness wearing cage long term makes dick bit more small and basic ******* circulation is smaller due those days you wear it so it can effect ones erection fuction aswell yet stil carve to wera my cage..

this is the smallest cage ever. It‘s mine...View attachment 1696063
lovely, i have fetish for such a cage, too scared to try that yet, many times almost bought that size...may i ask you to post more, its good education for many people that us white bois can be actually made wear such a small device many wont believe its possible, including me years ago..thank you for sharing taht picture, and than you for you madame who treat you such a nice way...

Back