Finally caged hubby! Sissy tattoo next!

All very good. Even more fun is to have one woman or black stud pegging you while your wife or another woman deep throats your cock. The feeling is just awesome. To make me even more submissive, I am tied up when all this is happening. My body is out of my control and responds to the stimulation. I am a limp blob when they finish with me accept to clean their pussy or his black cock.

All very good. Even more fun is to have one woman or black stud pegging you while your wife or another woman deep throats your cock. The feeling is just awesome. To make me even more submissive, I am tied up when all this is happening. My body is out of my control and responds to the stimulation. I am a limp blob when they finish with me accept to clean their pussy or his black cock.

I had a great black dominant bitch who used the strap on me a lot. I loved the whippings and c&B *******. I wanted her to take me out on the street to be a white sissy ****** but she never did. I went alone once and a black man let me suck his cockwith a condom and he fucked my ass with one too. I lost contact with him. I want one to do me bareback

Every whiteboi is a pretty girl just waiting for the right black man to take her out of her male deluded shell...
View attachment 1645669

I used to be active at the domination scene once and i performed femdom games. Almost all of my male subs had this fantasy to be dressed up in female dresses and outfits and with make up. The passion to be a sissy is very common with men. They used to bring their own dresses either from their wife wardrobe or something they purchased them selves. Pantyhose or stockings, garter belts and panties was the most popular outfits they brought along. They got so aroused when they walked down my catwalk all dressed up and ready to be humiliated.

I used to be active at the domination scene once and i performed femdom games. Almost all of my male subs had this fantasy to be dressed up in female dresses and outfits and with make up. The passion to be a sissy is very common with men. They used to bring their own dresses either from their wife wardrobe or something they purchased them selves. Pantyhose or stockings, garter belts and panties was the most popular outfits they brought along. They got so aroused when they walked down my catwalk all dressed up and ready to be humiliated.
HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back