Finally caged hubby! Sissy tattoo next!

Pegging by wife is better. And with larger BBC dildo. This training will prepare husband for accepting anal sex from a bull by stimulating prostate orgasms that husband enjoys

Being caged while using pegging as the main form of sexual release will also cause the cuckold to disassociate the penis from pleasure to the point they ONLY orgasm from anal activity. Many couples who practice permanent chastity do this and It can work wonders for the relationship.

Attachments

• tumblr_nubk4d6YK01ubpnkno1_400.gif
    tumblr_nubk4d6YK01ubpnkno1_400.gif
    530.9 KB · Views: 55
seems to be happening to a lot of posts. people here for primarily hetero interaction between black males and white females. good post gets going and somehow gets turned into being about the white guy...WTF

seems to be happening to a lot of posts. people here for primarily hetero interaction between black males and white females. good post gets going and somehow gets turned into being about the white guy...WTF

Hence why I said shitposting. And even referenced their obvious Autism. They have tunnel vision, they see only way of living the lifestyle and try to push their point of view through propoganda posts.

Worse, this wasn't a general photograph post, so I'm calling it shitposting. The OP posted about her experience to share it with others. The bisexual/gay retards came in and started shitposting. Ignoring them is the best way to put an end to it. You won't have to see their propoganda and can focus on the good material that contributes to the thread in a meaningful way.

It happens in many places. Ignoring them doesn't alert them they've been ignored. Once you ignore them, the threads clean up nicely. I just blocked a couple of them today myself. They are far too pushy with their view of the lifestyle. I'd rather not see their posts.

I disabled the PMs for now. Don't feel like dealing with private messages right now. I post enough on the forum boards.

gotcha. its no wonder that there aren't more black males on here, given the number of white females/couples (allegedly) looking. if I was a regular curious brother, I'd see this and say to hell with this.

gotcha. its no wonder that there aren't more black males on here, given the number of white females/couples (allegedly) looking. if I was a regular curious brother, I'd see this and say to hell with this.

Unfortunately, alot of the "couples" are just white males looking for fantasy to jerk off to. Personally, I don't use this site for meeting people. I have a fetlife account and find people through that website. People who respect limits and are serious about bdsm. People who respect the vetting process and each other. This site had potential but has yet to live up to it. The Dark Cavern had less shitposting back in the day.

Unfortunately, alot of the "couples" are just white males looking for fantasy to jerk off to
How do you know they are white? I'm pretty sure black males masturbate to fantasy. As do all men and women of any color you can imagine. This site would probably not even exist without the push of white males. It's the Internet. You get what you pay for. Don't like it? Go out into the sunshine and introduce yourself to a flesh and ******* human in the real world.

Being caged while using pegging as the main form of sexual release will also cause the cuckold to disassociate the penis from pleasure to the point they ONLY orgasm from anal activity. Many couples who practice permanent chastity do this and It can work wonders for the relationship.
Because so called prostate orgasms are much more satisfying and also draining. And just like BBC orgasms in women , very addictive. Husbands become converts to anal sex as the wife is taken care of by the black bulls

Surprising how many wives still don't know about pegging and how controlling and additive it is. Most husbands resist at first but the prostate orgasm is so powerful. Like the Gspot orgasm in women when a BBC keeps rubbing the spot over and over again and the orgasms keep coming and coming and the black stud keeps going and going. The prostate orgasm keeps pumping semen from his balls until they are completely empty/ dry and the man exhausted and limp. More wives need to do this with their husbands.

Surprising how many wives still don't know about pegging and how controlling and additive it is. Most husbands resist at first but the prostate orgasm is so powerful. Like the Gspot orgasm in women when a BBC keeps rubbing the spot over and over again and the orgasms keep coming and coming and the black stud keeps going and going. The prostate orgasm keeps pumping semen from his balls until they are completely empty/ dry and the man exhausted and limp. More wives need to do this with their husbands.
here is something that can help people understand.
pg5.gifpg4.jpgpg3.jpgpg2.gifpg.gif

Back