QoSandCuck

Couple
Real Person
From
MA, US
I woukd love to hear from the ladies and the Bulls on the topic of feminizing the cucky.

I have mixed feelings about it.

On one hand he hates it, and I delight in getting him to submit, embrace and surrender to activities he does not want at first. So much fun!

I am concerned about how I will view him afterwards. When he submits and surrenders to a Bull it is about power. I still view cucky as masculine - just Beta grade.

But feminizing would blur that masculine image I still have of him. I don’t want rhat - I don’t want a girlfriend like that.

What have you ladies experienced?

Bulls - I know a cucky’s participation is always a topic for discussing limits. Do any of you enjoy a sissy cuck? If so, what do you like about the dynamic? What active cucky participation do you like or allow?

Thanks!

Surprised there have been no more comments - especially wanted to hear from the Bulls.

My cucky is competitive and surprisingly hung. Although I don’t mind putting him in his place I also want him to please me.

Probably won’t feminize unless we meet a Bull who wants that. Our latest fantasy is partnering with a Bull to dominate cucky,

Back in late 2015 when I was still married to my ex and she cucked me, we talked endlessly (nights, weeks, months) about whether I should feminize or not once we reached that point. It depends on so many factors too numerous to list here that are individual to each relationship. Feminization is a big step so I would carefully weigh the pro and cons with your spouse, and honestly, if your marriage is good, the bull shouldn't even have a seat or say in this discussion. Feminization was the right path for me, but it did result in my divorce.

Share more of your feelings - you look great as a female.

Back in late 2015 when I was still married to my ex and she cucked me, we talked endlessly (nights, weeks, months) about whether I should feminize or not once we reached that point. It depends on so many factors too numerous to list here that are individual to each relationship. Feminization is a big step so I would carefully weigh the pro and cons with your spouse, and honestly, if your marriage is good, the bull shouldn't even have a seat or say in this discussion. Feminization was the right path for me, but it did result in my divorce.
What led to the divorce?

Back