Femdom vs Maledom Cuckolding

I've spent a great deal of time thinking about my fetish (or overthinking.) It seems like most of the cucks out there are into what I would call traditional "femdom cuckolding" where the wife is dominant and she controls/humiliates the husband. But there is a second kind of cuckolding, what I like to call "maledom cuckolding." Note, that this is distinct from "hotwifing" where the husband is dominant, and he controls/shares the wife. What I am describing is cuckolding involving a submissive husband, but in this instance it is the bull/boyfriend who is dominant and controls/humiliates the husband, not the wife.

It is this kind of cuckolding that I'm looking for. Ironically, I don't identify as bisexual and would not under any other other circumstances consider entering into a power-exchange relationship with another man. I have been in multiple power-exchange relationships with women, including two "femdom cuckolding" dynamics. But what I really crave is the experience of submitting to an alpha man, who is also fucking my partner (instead of me!) It is precisely because this kind of power-exchange is so foreign to me and therefore so transgressive that I crave "maledom cuckolding."

It is very similar to a "******-bi" fetish, only this is a "****** androsexualy-oriented submission." Any other cucks identify with this?

Every woman should have lots of lovers. March 2022 Males - Hubby(s), BF, subs, sissy, bimales --- If you love her -- you should focus on her and doing anything and everything that will make her happy and that includes her fucking any cock or pussy that she wants 1on1 or 3way or 4way. That includes you sucking cocks for her and licking her pussy clean after every cock she fucks and even putting your cock in a cock-cage and letting a man fuck your sissy-pussy. It is important that she fucks you with a strapon (weekly). It is all about making her happy. Any type of sex should be fun for both of you and everyone.

Next item - hope you will share the details of your past and current sex and your kinky fantasies and how you would play with me. Where are you located? I want to be your sub sissy slut online cuckold till we meet and play.

Hello I am Robbie in Norman, Oklahoma - robbiewillsucku at gmail -- I used to be straight and dom then we got into swinging then I became a switch then a sub then more sub then very sub and I am now a sub sissy-fem cd bimale cuckold and I like it.

I've spent a great deal of time thinking about my fetish (or overthinking.) It seems like most of the cucks out there are into what I would call traditional "femdom cuckolding" where the wife is dominant and she controls/humiliates the husband. But there is a second kind of cuckolding, what I like to call "maledom cuckolding." Note, that this is distinct from "hotwifing" where the husband is dominant, and he controls/shares the wife. What I am describing is cuckolding involving a submissive husband, but in this instance it is the bull/boyfriend who is dominant and controls/humiliates the husband, not the wife.

It is this kind of cuckolding that I'm looking for. Ironically, I don't identify as bisexual and would not under any other other circumstances consider entering into a power-exchange relationship with another man. I have been in multiple power-exchange relationships with women, including two "femdom cuckolding" dynamics. But what I really crave is the experience of submitting to an alpha man, who is also fucking my partner (instead of me!) It is precisely because this kind of power-exchange is so foreign to me and therefore so transgressive that I crave "maledom cuckolding."

It is very similar to a "******-bi" fetish, only this is a "****** androsexualy-oriented submission." Any other cucks identify with this?
Very similar to it

I think mine would. I'm the dominant partner in our business, financial matters, and daily life.

At home and with female and male Lifestyle friends, my cuck needs to be a humiliated, debased, cuckold to keep him in line the rest of the time and it can be a burden that wears on my soul.

I only "date" Dominate Lovers who can take the daily burden off my shoulders for a few hours of great sexual escapism dishing it out on my cuck.

Fortunately there are men who have a fetish for taking a wife in front of her husband and enjoy it as much as I need it so keep up the hunt.

In my case Ilove that my wife dominates me, even better if she does it using her feet.tumblr_m6c9fpgpDx1rwdstlo1_500.jpg

Back