Female Teachers

It seems like every week I read a news story about a female teacher getting busted for having sex with an ******* male student. Today, I read another.... This female teacher in Texas probably paid a male student thousands of dollars to remain quiet about their sex....

The experts often ask: why does she give it up 2 the boy?

I know why. There are a few reasons. The number one reason is because the boy probably doesn't have a STD and the female teacher wants to get fucked, with no condom, bareback, and not get an STD.

The other reason is because the female teacher really likes how he looks. He probably reminds her of the dude she had a secret crush on when she was a student. That memory gets her wet.

It is very wrong for these female teachers to sex their students. It probably all starts in her head with sexual fantasies.... Female teachers should not fantasize about their students....

And maybe she's just a molester of children ... you know women can have that problem as well as men. We've had a few in NC the past year as well.
By the way, there's a big difference between being a ******* and a c_h_i_l_d molester, yet it seems the laws have a problem differentiating that.

And maybe she's just a molester of children ... you know women can have that problem as well as men. We've had a few in NC the past year as well.
By the way, there's a big difference between being a ******* and a c_h_i_l_d molester, yet it seems the laws have a problem differentiating that.

Yep, gotta agree mac. Its happened in my home state in my own school district and its disgusting.

But most of these female teachers don't have a history of molesting children..... If they like molesting children it would be reasonable for them 2 have a history of that type of behavior.

Most of the cases I have seen on the internet are just disgusting especially that most women have been married . The problem I have always had with the laws is why do they let 17 year olds off in some states you can get charged as a adult 16 or 17 if it's voilent enough or first degree manslaughter I believe .

One strange aspect of older females sexing ******* males is if he ( the boy ) impregnates her he is obligated to pay baby support....

What the phuck???

here (Okl) teacher pay is so low that they approved another 45 people to teach.. without having a degree ( they don't pay anything here).. anyway one was arrested yesterday.... for entering the class room doing a cart wheel... she had a skirt on with no panties!
TRUE!
Holy Hannah..........sex aside, no wonder the country is in shambles !

here (Okl) teacher pay is so low that they approved another 45 people to teach.. without having a degree ( they don't pay anything here).. anyway one was arrested yesterday.... for entering the class room doing a cart wheel... she had a skirt on with no panties!
TRUE!
wow!

We hear about the female teachers who get caught but I bet lots of teachers never get caught

you know it.... how many young guys... are going to turn down getting laid?... or how many going to do it and then turn the teacher in?
not when I was a kid.... what is the old saying... a stiff dick has no conscience.....

Now that just pisses me off ... how cum stuff like that never happened when I was in school? And all my teachers were 50-70 years old, too

I think I had the chance one time and to young/dumb to know it... I was 14 or 15 and this single school teacher asked if I wanted to come to her house on sat and remove her storm windows and clean and put away... she told me how much... I thought ******* yes... funny at school she always wore long skirts and had her hair in a bun... but not that sat... shorts and a nice top... and long hair down... I stared a lot when she would grab the window as I took it down.... always wondered if I was being offered something and just didn't catch it.... now ... older and wiser I know I was!
of course when you are 14 ... everyone over 20 seems like an old person.... I'm guessing at the time she was mid 30's

When I was a 17 yr old freshman in college I had a female professor who almost begged to be lusted after. She was a real tease. She was about 33 yrs old. She looked a lot like the legendary singer when she was younger, Barbara Streisand. She was kinda chubby.

The memorable thing about my female professor was she wore the shortest and tightest skirts and dresses....

She often sat in a chair in front of the class and crossed her legs.... My big black hairy dick would get so aroused that it throbbed..... I would get so horny just by looking at her legs that I would hyper-ventilate.... My brain would turn to mush and I could hardly concentrate on the lesson because looking at her made me so horny. I masturbated about her dozens and dozens of times, sometimes right after class.

I was a virgin and super-horny.

She still teaches at my old college. I would love to contact her and tell her who much I fantasized about fucking her when I was her student.

:devil:

....When I was in college (freshman year) I was working part-time in a grocery store and met this divorced, 45 yo beautician who invited me to visit her beauty saloon for a free haircut, which I did. What I didn't know was she was looking for some "boy toys" and I was on her list. She invited me to her house to grill steaks, and we ended up spending the majority of the day in the sack. She was the most insatiable woman I'd ever met ... wanted me to fuck her every day of the week. She even took me by her saloon so she could show the other women working there. She was even coming to my house that I shared with a few other guys. It was great for 2-3 weeks, then my nuts started withdrawing into my body ... it was just way too much fucking even for a 19 year old guy like myself + I wasn't getting to date any girls my own age ... it was just fuck, fuck, fuck every night with her. So, I had to limit her to once a week and eventually she started dating other guys. There's an old saying I heard my dad use a few times ... "you can't beat anything that lays on its back to fight you" ... with her, I understood exactly what dad was talking about.

....When I was in college (freshman year) I was working part-time in a grocery store and met this divorced, 45 yo beautician who invited me to visit her beauty saloon for a free haircut, which I did. What I didn't know was she was looking for some "boy toys" and I was on her list. She invited me to her house to grill steaks, and we ended up spending the majority of the day in the sack. She was the most insatiable woman I'd ever met ... wanted me to fuck her every day of the week. She even took me by her saloon so she could show the other women working there. She was even coming to my house that I shared with a few other guys. It was great for 2-3 weeks, then my nuts started withdrawing into my body ... it was just way too much fucking even for a 19 year old guy like myself + I wasn't getting to date any girls my own age ... it was just fuck, fuck, fuck every night with her. So, I had to limit her to once a week and eventually she started dating other guys. There's an old saying I heard my dad use a few times ... "you can't beat anything that lays on its back to fight you" ... with her, I understood exactly what dad was talking about.
I hope u took pictures or made a video.... My big regret is that I didn't take any pictures of my professor. I just didn't think of it.

:(

I'm sure that was the best time of your life

Back