Female Teachers

Back then, Vernon, at age 19 ... the best pussy I ever had was the last one. I wanted to sample them all. But, she was definitely an "experience" I'll never forget.

That's very true and I'm sure you won't forget it definitely a great experience

Another thing these teachers love is to be able to easily arouse the dick. They get a thrill from that. They get a thrill from watching the dick stand straight-up and twitch.

Another thing these teachers love is to be able to easily arouse the dick.
I don't think that's an exclusive just for teachers ... its my belief that its standard procedures for moms to teach their daughters early in life to use sexual arousal as a means of getting what they want. I know when my ******* comes to me wanting something, her approach to me is far different than when she approaches her mom ... she knows batting her beautiful eyes at her mom isn't going to get her to first base, but with me .... :p, and that's exactly why I let my wife deal with her.

Another thing these teachers love is lots of cum. Younger guys produce that. One of the things my ex secretly enjoyed was sitting at her desk at work and feeling my cum dripping out of her.

:cool:

Another thing these teachers love is lots of cum. Younger guys produce that. One of the things my ex secretly enjoyed was sitting at her desk at work and feeling my cum dripping out of her.

:cool:

Very true haha women love cum most women have asked me do I cum a lot .

When I was an undergrad I had one female professor hit on me, for real. It happened right after her class.... When it happened, I was shocked! I thought it was some type of a trap.... We were the only two people in the classroom and like an idiot I rushed out of the classroom, feeling kinda guilty, even though I did nothing wrong.

She was very pretty ( a 10 ) but I was too naïve....

One of my biggest regrets, ever!

I think the dirty little secret in America is the large number of female professors sexing students at their school.

;)

Back