Female cuckold

I am a black woman, I lost my boyfriend to a white girl in college. She was prettier then me and she pretty much stole him away from me in about 2 hours. I was humiliated but I realized that this turned me on. I want a white woman or black man to tell me why white woman are better then me privately if your comfortable doing it, i love hearing it especially from the white woman since it is more unusual. My dream is to watch a black man and a white girl while they make fun of me. I am married and he supports me, although he looks at white women and touches himself more than me but he does support me and I am not looking to change that. I get this might not be your thing so if I don't hear back from you I understand
I had an emo white chick steal my bf and look at me while she kissed him and grabbed his cock in 2012. It really hurt me at the time...now I wish I stayed and watched.
This is so interesting. Would love to hear more about it.

I am a black woman, I lost my boyfriend to a white girl in college. She was prettier then me and she pretty much stole him away from me in about 2 hours. I was humiliated but I realized that this turned me on. I want a white woman or black man to tell me why white woman are better then me privately if your comfortable doing it, i love hearing it especially from the white woman since it is more unusual. My dream is to watch a black man and a white girl while they make fun of me. I am married and he supports me, although he looks at white women and touches himself more than me but he does support me and I am not looking to change that. I get this might not be your thing so if I don't hear back from you I understand
Can we chat 😉

They aren't better than you they just love their kink. Like my kink is loving to watch beautiful white women going black and fucking amazing hung black men. Black men aren't better than me overall but are better in fucking because they were blessed with bigger dicks.

Back