Fellas have you ever faked it?

Jdingo619

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Fellas have you ever faked an orgasm just so you could end that sex session because it was terrible and you just wanted it to end?

Have you ever faked enjoying any part of sexual of activity with a woman before and tolerated it because regardless of how bad she was you still wanted to beat that pussy up? (Did she have painful head and kept catching you with her teeth, or a terrible hand job, or did she grind on you so crazy you thought that she was gonna break your dick, did she suck your balls so hard it was absolute *******?)

Fellas tell us your story or a story you heard from some other guys!

No. Have put naughty thoughts in my head to speed up the process.

Over 30 years ago before I met my wife I was the test for a female owned and run provider company.

When the original owner died he left the company to his two ******* and his current and former wife.

For six months they did not check skill levels of their new employees. As a result they were loosing business. Heck one of the employees had Narcolepsy (I if she got excited she fell asleep) think that one through.

So they asked me to do the check levels.

Started out with their dancers for their stage operations. Moved on to their private entertainment operation.

Some of the most beautiful ladies were the deadest in bed.

They would show up at a predetermined time for the tests. They sat there with their check sheet watching. About 1/4 of the time the young lady brought a boy friend or family member for her safety. These were pretty kinky interviews. Always had to have current less than 10 days old test results.

Fellas have you ever faked an orgasm just so you could end that sex session because it was terrible and you just wanted it to end?

Have you ever faked enjoying any part of sexual of activity with a woman before and tolerated it because regardless of how bad she was you still wanted to beat that pussy up? (Did she have painful head and kept catching you with her teeth, or a terrible hand job, or did she grind on you so crazy you thought that she was gonna break your dick, did she suck your balls so hard it was absolute *******?)

Fellas tell us your story or a story you heard from some other guys!
Welll I was with a woman I had been dying to fuck for a long time. Finally I got her and we were having Sex and it was beautiful for the first 20 or so minutes. Then she began to dry out on me.Oh and I failed to mention she had a bush,I was nowhere near getting off but I was enjoying her reactions and “O” faces so much that I spit on my dick so much my mouth was dry, but I kept going trying to cum until eventually my dick started to hurt on the side!!! I pulled out of her and saw I had the worst rug burn ever on my dick but I just couldn’t stop at that.I kept going for another 15- 20 minutes until finally I couldn’t take it anymore and I gave a Hollywood performance Of an orgasm!! She went for it believing that I had actually cummed and I rolled over smiling to my self. Until a little while later came the question ,she noticed that none of my cum ever came out of her .LOL

As easy as we could “fake the nut”, personally I never have had to fake any sexual interaction with any of my partners. Reason being is “If I’m not sexually attracted to you I won’t even bother” kinda rule. By interacting with an individual for a certain amount of time you can gather the mood and figure out if you want to fuck or not. The individual can like me all they want and beg even.

“If I don’t feel ya, I won’t feel ya”
Tim And Eric Idk GIF

Yes.

A wife was riding me, while her husband was watching. I looked up and the blank look on her face showed she was not into it at all. I faked like I came. When she walked me to the door, I asked her if she was ok. She said "I just want him to want me." That was the last time we played.
Poor girl 🙁
As easy as we could “fake the nut”, personally I never have had to fake any sexual interaction with any of my partners. Reason being is “If I’m not sexually attracted to you I won’t even bother” kinda rule. By interacting with an individual for a certain amount of time you can gather the mood and figure out if you want to fuck or not. The individual can like me all they want and beg even.

“If I don’t feel ya, I won’t feel ya”
Tim And Eric Idk GIF
I 100% agree with you but I think @Jdingo619 more means if everything was good until you get down to it and then ******* goes sideways. Like you vibe and all but then it's just bad sex.

For those that have faked it, why? Like why not just stop and say it's not working for you? You're just enforcing the shitty thing by acting like it got you there..

re: Fellas have you ever faked it?

Did that a few times in college when the girls asked me to wear a condom.
I imagine there's been more than one that's faked it with me, LOL!

I 100% agree with you but I think @Jdingo619 more means if everything was good until you get down to it and then ******* goes sideways. Like you vibe and all but then it's just bad sex.
Sadly I can agree with him where things have gone rather south while the action was happening. if it’s not working I even let them know “it’s not you at all, I’m just not feeling the moment”

( Then there’s the moment where you awkwardly put your clothes back on )

Sadly I can agree with him where things have gone rather south while the action was happening. if it’s not working I even let them know “it’s not you at all, I’m just not feeling the moment”

( Then there’s the moment where you awkwardly put your clothes back on )
I've walked out mid bang multiple times but usually by that point they've already ignored my feedback so I don't care about being delicate with their feelings. If you're just determined to be bad in bed I'm not going to baby you 💁🏻‍♀️

Unless I'm missing something,how can you fake nutting? Unlike women who can do that cause we don't really see anything discharged, but when we cum, something shoots out. So unless you are wearing a condom, doubt you could do that bare back. Hey school me please lol. Now I have faked not feeling well so I can stop cause I was not into it. There was no reciprocating from her and her energy was blech, so faked a pain just to stop.

Unless I'm missing something,how can you fake nutting? Unlike women who can do that cause we don't really see anything discharged, but when we cum, something shoots out. So unless you are wearing a condom, doubt you could do that bare back. Hey school me please lol. Now I have faked not feeling well so I can stop cause I was not into it. There was no reciprocating from her and her energy was blech, so faked a pain just to stop.

Pull out and Cum In your hand...bro

Well no, if the idea is faking, that means you aren't cumming but pretending you are which women have been doing for years and us men have no clue lol. But no point cumming in my hand, kind of defeats the whole concept of faking lol. See my point?

You have to spit in your hand...see...I tricked myself to believing it...lmao

Yes.

A wife was riding me, while her husband was watching. I looked up and the blank look on her face showed she was not into it at all. I faked like I came. When she walked me to the door, I asked her if she was ok. She said "I just want him to want me." That was the last time we played.
Lol if you had a real big dick then that blank look on her face would be a screaming face looool.

Lol if you had a real big dick then that blank look on her face would be a screaming face looool.
Yeah but no big dick can fix emotions, and clearly she was not there emotionally. And it probably was not the bull's fault.
Yes.

Wait, I'm confused. She want you or her husband to want her? Seems she was telling you that about her husband,but not sure.

Yeah but no big dick can fix emotions, and clearly she was not there emotionally. And it probably was not the bull's fault.

Wait, I'm confused. She want you or her husband to want her? Seems she was telling you that about her husband,but not sure.
She wanted her husband to want her... who also happened to be black with a BBC.

Back