Feeling your Bull Cum.....

Ladies, can you say you feel a significant difference between your Bull cumming in you vs. your husband/boyfriend? Both in regards to his cock contracting but also importantly feeling the cum itself hit your cervix or fill you up? My girl and I have watched some creampie videos recently and have wondered. The last time we were together and fantasizing together she came out and said "I'm going to let him fuck me until I feel his cum pouring out of me!!". :))

Yes I can definitely feel the difference between my husband and my bbc lover when they cum, my husband never lasts long before he cums , he has no power when he does he just dribbles his cum from his small cock, whereas my BBC lover takes so much longer fucking me with his much bigger black cock going deeper than my husband’s little inferior white cock and when he cums I feel his cock throbbing then he’s filling me with his hot seed hitting my cervix hard which in turn I never fail to orgasm as he shoots so hard filling me ,

Last edited:
My wife cannot make a comparison between my cock shooting off in her versus a black stud firing his load. My tiny micro-dick will never see the inside of her pussy. However, I have watched a good number of black boyfriends nut in her. My wife always had a huge, body-shaking orgasm when her breeding began in earnest. And I have never seen a bull send less that 7 streams of his potent baby-makers into my wife. "If it works, don't fix it".

An ex partner of mine was a very heavy cummer.
the first time he came inside me, I thought I had wet myself or something had gone ‘wrong’ inside of me.
it was a bit of a shock.
A few weeks later - we were fooling around in bed and he came on my breasts.
I had never seen anything like it, shot after shot of thick white cum which just kept coming and coming.
it made sense after seeing that and i would always close my eyes and just relax each time he came inside me.
it was a wonderful feeling to have him flood me in that way. And i would try to keep as much inside me as possible.

Ladies, can you say you feel a significant difference between your Bull cumming in you vs. your husband/boyfriend? Both in regards to his cock contracting but also importantly feeling the cum itself hit your cervix or fill you up? My girl and I have watched some creampie videos recently and have wondered. The last time we were together and fantasizing together she came out and said "I'm going to let him fuck me until I feel his cum pouring out of me!!". :))
That's one hot question to which I would love to know the answer.

Yes I can definitely feel the difference between my husband and my bbc lover when they cum, my husband never lasts long before he cums , he has no power when he does he just dribbles his cum from his small cock, whereas my BBC lover takes so much longer fucking me with his much bigger black cock going deeper than my husband’s little inferior white cock and when he cums I feel his cock throbbing then he’s filling me with his hot seed hitting my cervix hard which in turn I never fail to orgasm as he shoots so hard filling me ,
You and your bbc lover---but sadly not your husband---are obviously perfectly matched physically and erotically.

How beautiful.

Ladies, can you say you feel a significant difference between your Bull cumming in you vs. your husband/boyfriend? Both in regards to his cock contracting but also importantly feeling the cum itself hit your cervix or fill you up? My girl and I have watched some creampie videos recently and have wondered. The last time we were together and fantasizing together she came out and said "I'm going to let him fuck me until I feel his cum pouring out of me!!". :)) damn that's hot love to get to enjoy that with you too that's hot

The first time my young black buddy barebacked my wife I was lying beside her on our marital bed, holding her hand. My buddy was only 19 at the time and my wife was visibly astonished at the amplitude and strength of the ejaculatory jerkings and throbbings of his cock in her and the forcefulness and duration of the spurting of his semen into the back of her vagina. To top it off he came in her almost as copiously a second and a third time in the space of 40 minutes without once withdrawing his cock from her vagina.

On feeling my buddy's first two spurts thudding home my wife went completely off her head, crying out and orgasming convulsively under my buddy's lunging body almost continuously for the remainder of the seemingly endless fuck.

I was appalled and astonished, albeit highly excited, to see the irresistible sexual power my buddy, a mere stripling of 19, had exercised over her.

When his body ceased jolting and he had collapsed on my beautifully sated wife I whispered to her "What made you come like that?"

She paused, still misty-eyed and breathless, before she answered "I'm sorry, so sorry. He spurted so hard in me, so hard my darling....I felt everything, just everything. It was lovely, so lovely" and her voice trailed off as she gently closed her eyes against the concerned expression that had clouded my face.

About half an hour later while I was going sloppy seconds with her I quietly asked her how much more strongly my buddy had ejaculated in her compared to me at my best. Her whispered reply was "Don't worry my darling, he's only a boy but you are my husband and I will always love you the way you are no matter how hard he came in me". Which I somehow disbelieved at the time.

Within two months and more than 100 lovemaking sessions with him beside me in the marriage bed, my wife had fallen hopelessly in love with him, partly for his ejaculatory prowess and partly for his handsomeness, beautiful physique, athleticism, stamina and myriad other extremely desirable sexual assets he possesses.

But I believe that right from my buddy's very first impactful and thrilling ejaculation into my wife my fate as her husband was sealed. Now he and she are married to each other and are all too obviously very very deeply in love.

Such is Youth.

Last edited:
I feel him pulsating and his thrust changes so I know he is Cumming sometimes I can feel the warmth of his cum but it's rare most of the time my mind says I feel it but it's just not true.there are actually not as nerve endings deeper inside the vagina as closer to the entrance so you are less likely to feel it
I would enjoy getting to cum inside you too

Back