Feeling your Bull Cum.....

Ladies, can you say you feel a significant difference between your Bull cumming in you vs. your husband/boyfriend? Both in regards to his cock contracting but also importantly feeling the cum itself hit your cervix or fill you up? My girl and I have watched some creampie videos recently and have wondered. The last time we were together and fantasizing together she came out and said "I'm going to let him fuck me until I feel his cum pouring out of me!!". :))

Can I feel his cum shooting inside me? Depends on the guy. Rabidly horny Black men, with a large load brewing... yeah, with them, I can def feel it. Has something to do with them already making me cum at least once... and me wanting them so fucking bad. I want them inside me. Want their cum in me. When he finally shoots a massive load, my pussy slurps it up like it's dying of thirst. Can't get enough.

Ladies, can you say you feel a significant difference between your Bull cumming in you vs. your husband/boyfriend?
I don't let my husband cum inside me anymore. Even when we have sex together, he has to pull out and cum outside. It's been some years ago since I let my hubby cum inside me for the last time. I don't remember how does it feel, but I'm sure I don't miss a thing...

Only my bull cums inside me and fills me up. :sex:

As many have said above every situation tends to be different for whatever reason.....whether its to do with...mood...anticipation..the situation and individual female you are with, however in general its a good feeling to produce a good heavy forceful spurt or two knowing its getting home and can be felt by the recipient. For me personally I know I spurt strongest and produce the biggest volume when I know the pussy I am in is raw and unprotected..That definitely has a profound effect.

If its a big load you cant really tell but a thicker dick to me feels more? Because I'm wider?
Yes, that’s what my neighbors mom says too
Please login or become a member to view

Ladies, can you say you feel a significant difference between your Bull cumming in you vs. your husband/boyfriend? Both in regards to his cock contracting but also importantly feeling the cum itself hit your cervix or fill you up? My girl and I have watched some creampie videos recently and have wondered. The last time we were together and fantasizing together she came out and said "I'm going to let him fuck me until I feel his cum pouring out of me!!". :))
My wife barely feels me when I spurt in her on the rare occasions my penis gets hard enough to penetrate her.
In contrast she says her bull explodes and floods her with his cum causing her to cum and squirt.
She says having me in her doesn’t even count as her having sex.
1625678068242.jpeg

Last edited:
My wife doesn't let me cum inside her lovely pussy anymore. Only her bull is allowed to cum inside her. I have to pull out the very last moment and cum outside. It's been more than three years since I was allowed to finish inside her for the last time. So, I'm sure she doesn't remember anymore how does it feel my cum inside her to compare it with her bull's cum filling her lovely pussy.

Back