Feeling your Bull Cum.....

Ladies, can you say you feel a significant difference between your Bull cumming in you vs. your husband/boyfriend? Both in regards to his cock contracting but also importantly feeling the cum itself hit your cervix or fill you up? My girl and I have watched some creampie videos recently and have wondered. The last time we were together and fantasizing together she came out and said "I'm going to let him fuck me until I feel his cum pouring out of me!!". :))

I was lying beside my wife, holding her hand and kissing her the first time my young black body fucked her. He was only 19 at the time and my wife was visibly astonished at the amplitude and strength of the ejaculatory jerkings and throbbings of his cock in her and the forcefulness and duration of the spurting of his semen into the back of her vagina. To top it off he came in her almost as copiously a second and a third time in the space of 40 minutes without once withdrawing his cock from her vagina.

On feeling my buddy's first two spurts thudding home my wife went completely off her head, crying out and orgasming convulsively under my buddy's lunging body almost continuously for the remainder of the seemingly endless fuck.

I was appalled and astonished, and albeit highly excited, to see the irresistible sexual power my buddy, a mere stripling of 19, had exercised over her.

When his body ceased jolting and he had collapsed on her I whispered to my wife "What made you come like that?"

She paused, still misty-eyed and breathless, before she answered "I'm sorry, so sorry. He spurted so hard in me, so hard my darling....I felt everything, just everything. It was lovely, so lovely........" and her voice trailed off and she gently closed her eyes against the concerned expression that had clouded my face.

About half an hour later while I was going sloppy seconds with her I quietly asked her how much more strongly my buddy had ejaculated in her compared to me at my best. Her whispered reply was "Don't worry my darling, he's only a boy but you are my husband and I will always love you the way you are no matter how hard he came in me". Which I somehow disbelieved at the time.

Within two months and more than 100 lovemaking sessions with him beside me in the marriage bed, my wife had fallen hopelessly in love with him, partly for his ejaculatory prowess and partly for his handsomeness, beautiful physique, athleticism, stamina and myriad other extremely desirable sexual assets he possesses.

But I believe that right from my buddy's very first impactful and thrilling ejaculation into my wife my fate as her husband was sealed. Now he and she are married to each other and are all too obviously very very deeply in love.

Such is Youth.
Hopefully he is now the KING in your home and you are taking full direction from him as the only MAN in the house.. Hopefully he will cage your cocklette so you will not have any worries as to cumming in your wife again. as we know who the man is now

Ladies, can you say you feel a significant difference between your Bull cumming in you vs. your husband/boyfriend? Both in regards to his cock contracting but also importantly feeling the cum itself hit your cervix or fill you up? My girl and I have watched some creampie videos recently and have wondered. The last time we were together and fantasizing together she came out and said "I'm going to let him fuck me until I feel his cum pouring out of me!!". :))

Wenn ich mein Weib vorbesamen soll,muss ich ihr immer sagen wenn ich abgesahnt habe!!
Weil Sie mein Kleinding und mein Sperma nicht in ihrer Votze spürt!!!.
Fickt Sie aber ihr Bulle schreit Sie wenn er Sie vollspritzt!!!
Immer,,ohh so tief,so tief,es ist so heiß,heiß, zum Schluß immer ohhh,er füllt meine Gebärmutter,alles so voll!!!!
Wenn ich Sie dann später frage wie das ist,da gezeigt Sie mir im Fernsehen eine Szene wo flüssiges heißes Eisen durch eine Rinne laüft.
Dann sagt SIE,genau so ist das,ein Gefühl wie wenn Dickflüssiges Glühendes Eisen durch meine Votze läuft bis zu meiner Muttermund u.dort staut es sich!!!
Dann explodiere ich sofort!!

Hopefully he is now the KING in your home and you are taking full direction from him as the only MAN in the house.. Hopefully he will cage your cocklette so you will not have any worries as to cumming in your wife again. as we know who the man is now
Hi blond Aryan Man with the fantastically sexy muscular body. You're plainly the Master over the husband of the wives you fuck, and altogether THE Man in their bedroom. Good for you.

By contrast, neither my buddy nor I dominate each other in our threesomes with my wife--now my ex and married to him since I eagerly abdicated from my husband role to make that possible. He and I are bisexual and each others' lovers both in private and in our threesomes with my ex. We're versatile, with my buddy usually preferring to be topped by me rather than vice versa. I trust that explains the no-dominance dynamic vis-a-vis my buddy and I.

I don't let my husband cum inside me anymore. Even when we have sex together, he has to pull out and cum outside. It's been some years ago since I let my hubby cum inside me for the last time. I don't remember how does it feel, but I'm sure I don't miss a thing...

Only my bull cums inside me and fills me up. :sex:

my wife, once she went 100% black only, let’s me fuck her until I’m close… and then she kicks me off and makes be grab the bathroom trash can and cum in it.

If I have forgotten to bring it by the bed before we started, then I have to squeeze my dick like a vice grip so that every drop goes in the trash can.

if I want to cum, then it has to be inside of a trash can. She loves to tell me that’s the only place my worthless cum belongs and how much she loves her bulls cum inside of her.

Nothing feels so good as when he finally explodes in you and hoping this will be the one that allows you to bear his children
My ex agrees. After my young black buddy (now her husband who to date has fathered three beautiful children for her) ejaculates in her, for upwards of two hours afterwards she experiences long drawn-out post fuck contractions of her womb which remind her of being in labour.

The contractions are extremely pleasurable and are caused by my ex always orgasming very strongly and repeatedly with my buddy, coupled with the very high (measured) absolute concentration of prostaglandins in his semen and with his invariably very high-volume (9 to 12 mls) ejaculations, not forgetting the huge increase in the absorptive surface area of the lining of her vagina as a result of it being over-stretched for usually more than half-an-hour of balls-deep thrusting with his 8 and 3/4 inch long 6 and 3/4 in girth erections and him frequently orgasming twice without withdrawing his cock from her in a single lovemaking session.

On top of that my ex says every time she feels my buddy's cum-load thumping into the back of her vagina she's sure she's going to fall pregnant to him in the very act, which hugely intensifies the already transcendent bodily, mental and emotional pleasure she gets from simultaneously orgasming with him.

But it's those labour-like post-fuck contractions of her womb and vagina that get her hankering for his super-cock and the copious spurtings of his impregnating spunk that get her where she really lives erotically and maternally speaking. Which as her obsessively voyeuristic ex-husband and the long-term actively homosexual lover of my buddy I find more enthralling to behold and get off on more frantically than even her beautifully loud laborings in giving birth to his babies.

I have a question for the ladies. My wife says she can feel an increase in pressure in her belly when a guy cums in her. It makes sense since the fluid has to make room inside the vagina, and she feels that. Do any other women feel pressure when a guy cums inside, or warmth, or just the throbbing as he ejaculates?

Back