Feds aren't play'n....Backpage.com down.

Legalization is the only way to truly control and keep things safe. The prohibited alcohol and look how well that went over. The war on ******* has been a smashing success also. Making girls and women who trade sex have no where to go but into the arms of the pimps and traffickers is brilliant. ******* has been around forever and will never stop. The moral high ground that some like to claim is a joke.

there is somewhere I can't remember where, that they have legalised ******* but it's illegal to *******, sounds strange I know, but the women are not being criminalized it's the guys paying for it. seems a good idea?

I was addressing sex trafficking specifically. You know what that really is. I said nothing about *******.

Yes but you can't stop Trafficking if you keep ******* illegal. You can't expect women to help out the traffickers and all the bad when they too will be punished due to how the laws are blanket and all involved get caught up.

true, but the OP did, and that was what my reply was about.

was just going to say that, and anyway if the women being trafficked know they won't be criminalized, then they won't be scared to run to the police when they get that chance.

of course trafficking of any kind is abhorrent, we gotta give those who are unfortunate enough to be in that situation every chance possible to get away from that life.

Back