Fat or skinny QoS

BigRixBBC

Male
Real Person
From
NC, US
Personally I like both. But how do my fellow Kings feel. And for the ladies, do you feel more comfortable being bigger or smaller?

At the end of the day this is a question all in good fun, so don't think too much into it.

Greetings brother in response to your question which I believe is referring to a womans weight I see an opportunity to break bread with you like a brother and make this teachable moment and allow this to be beneficial for other guys on this platform.

Fat is not really an appropriate name in reference to women especially in the lifestyle unless you are talking about a fat pussy or a fat ass! A gentleman would never refer to a woman as fat or skinny, she is either a bigger woman or a slimmer woman. Body types are titled as: 1.slim, 2.athletic, 3.average, 4.voluptuous, full figured, and thick, and 5.bbw.
Being mindful of such terms and using them especially when referring to women promotes body positivity in them and is the gentlemanly thing to do. A woman's weight among beauty standards is probably one of the most touchy and sensitive subjects of all so treading lightly, smoothly, and very respectfully is the only way to navigate this particular subject brother.

Now with that being said I personally believe that each different body type has its attractive sexual qualities that makes sex with that woman a wonderful experience. For example if she's slim and petite I'm gonna twist her ass up like a pretzel and turn her into a contortionist while I pound her. If she is a bbw I'm breaking out the baby oil and she's gonna have to put up with alot of massaging, spanking, and body clapping noises! See every woman's body has beautiful features and qualities that are attractive and begs for the appropriate sexual attention. Knowing exactly what attention to give to each womans body in order to please her beyond her expectations is what makes a man a very skilled lover or a master cocksmith! LOL.

Lastly what is my preference? Every woman's body type has its own qualities which I call her goodies! My personal preference is not tied to a womans goodies but in her willingness to share them with me without limits. So my preference no matter what her body type is to have my lover totally uninhibited when she shares her goodies with me!
♠️😎

No disrespect brother, but this is why I said "don't think too much into it". It's not that serious of a question. I'm not trying any woman to her weight or size. It was just a fun question of personal sexual preference. Like personal I like bigger women. But that's not the same as saying I'm not attracted to smaller women.

Brother, don't make the question too deep.

Greetings brother in response to your question which I believe is referring to a womans weight I see an opportunity to break bread with you like a brother and make this teachable moment and allow this to be beneficial for other guys on this platform.

Fat is not really an appropriate name in reference to women especially in the lifestyle unless you are talking about a fat pussy or a fat ass! A gentleman would never refer to a woman as fat or skinny, she is either a bigger woman or a slimmer woman. Body types are titled as: 1.slim, 2.athletic, 3.average, 4.voluptuous, full figured, and thick, and 5.bbw.
Being mindful of such terms and using them especially when referring to women promotes body positivity in them and is the gentlemanly thing to do. A woman's weight among beauty standards is probably one of the most touchy and sensitive subjects of all so treading lightly, smoothly, and very respectfully is the only way to navigate this particular subject brother.

Now with that being said I personally believe that each different body type has its attractive sexual qualities that makes sex with that woman a wonderful experience. For example if she's slim and petite I'm gonna twist her ass up like a pretzel and turn her into a contortionist while I pound her. If she is a bbw I'm breaking out the baby oil and she's gonna have to put up with alot of massaging, spanking, and body clapping noises! See every woman's body has beautiful features and qualities that are attractive and begs for the appropriate sexual attention. Knowing exactly what attention to give to each womans body in order to please her beyond her expectations is what makes a man a very skilled lover or a master cocksmith! LOL.

Lastly what is my preference? Every woman's body type has its own qualities which I call her goodies! My personal preference is not tied to a womans goodies but in her willingness to share them with me without limits. So my preference no matter what her body type is to have my lover totally uninhibited when she shares her goodies with me!
😎

I sincerely hope that you get thoroughly rewarded by a woman for this perfect and positive answer, Sir.
I feel like screenshooting, and slamming it into the face of every idiot that makes mean comments on my instagram for being curvy and proud of it.
The most beautiful thing a woman can wear is confidence, and you Sir, help tremendously to support the idea of body positivity - which also goes both ways! Men shouldn’t be shamed for their body either.

SJG

No disrespect brother, but this is why I said "don't think too much into it". It's not that serious of a question. I'm not trying any woman to her weight or size. It was just a fun question of personal sexual preference. Like personal I like bigger women. But that's not the same as saying I'm not attracted to smaller women.

Brother, don't make the question too deep.
The terms Fat and skinny when pertaining to a womans weight are hardly deep bro, I am just letting you know as a brother that even in fun some women on this platform may not find the humor in such terms and may actually find it offensive! Don't think of it as me trying to be deep brother, its actually more like I'm the one guy courteous enough to tell you that some of the women on here may give you smoke and say your type of humor leaves much to be desired and I assume you want to fuck women or continue to fuck women on here like the rest of us. Questions posed like that will hurt your game around these parts is all I'm saying. ✌

I sincerely hope that you get thoroughly rewarded by a woman for this perfect and positive answer, Sir.
I feel like screenshooting, and slamming it into the face of every idiot that makes mean comments on my instagram for being curvy and proud of it.
The most beautiful thing a woman can wear is confidence, and you Sir, help tremendously to support the idea of body positivity - which also goes both ways! Men shouldn’t be shamed for their body either.

SJG
Guuurl curves ain't nothing but an extra helping and I like to get full when I eat not just fed! ❤😘

Back