******* fantasy.

I’ve always been turned on by the thought of being taken by several guys and just fucked until they are all satisfied. Always been a weird fantasy of mine and I found out from this site that it’s actually a pretty common fantasy. Anyone in the upstate NY area wanting to try this

if you ever travel down to NYC, let me know, ill try and help you set this up.

Tell that to the women that fantasize about it, after all this thread on this site is based on that fantasy. There should be hard limits like the n* word and anything with ******* which this site tries to adhere, but it is up to the site if this degree of fantasy gets too much like new disturbing followers of Colombiners, incels, momo, and slenderman. They are all foolish to me but if people decide it is their cause to promote what can anyone do?

Having seen what the Colombine shooters went through first hand, and then the indignity of seeing the bullies crying on television, because they lost some fellow assholes who enjoy bullying other *******, made me understand that these stupid fucks still don't get it. I've said for a long time that they need to address bullying, or shootings are never going to go away. God didnt make all men equal, Samuel Colt did.

This is a difficult subject for me as I lost my virginity to ******* and it was a terrifying experience, but I do have ******* fantasies and actually use my experience sometimes with details changed in my mind to be something that works for me. I do feel wrong admitting that

This is a difficult subject for me as I lost my virginity to ******* and it was a terrifying experience, but I do have ******* fantasies and actually use my experience sometimes with details changed in my mind to be something that works for me. I do feel wrong admitting that
I don’t this think there is anything wrong in that. No one can tell you otherwise it’s your experience albeit an terrible one. You decide how you want to manage that in your own mind and I for one, massively admire your resilience x

My wife has a strong bbc ******* fantasy, as in being ****** a bit and just taken and used like a whore. She already loves rough sex, so having a black man fuck her hard, ******* her, slap her around, yank her hair, and use her like a sex toy always gets her off hard and fast

I wonder if women have lesbian ******* fantasies as well where she is ****** by other women to have lez sex too? ?:love:??‍❤‍?‍??‍❤‍?‍??‍❤‍?‍??‍❤‍?‍??‍❤‍?‍??‍❤‍?‍??‍❤‍?‍??‍❤‍?‍??‍❤‍?‍??‍❤‍?‍??‍❤‍?‍??‍❤‍?‍??‍❤‍?‍??‍❤‍?‍??‍❤‍?‍??‍❤‍?‍??‍❤‍?‍??‍❤‍?‍??‍❤‍?‍??‍❤‍?‍??‍❤‍?‍??‍❤‍?‍??‍❤‍?‍??‍❤‍?‍??‍❤‍?‍??‍❤‍?‍??‍❤‍?‍??‍❤‍?‍??‍❤‍?‍??‍❤‍?‍??‍❤‍?‍??‍❤‍?‍??‍❤‍?‍??‍❤‍?‍??‍❤‍?‍??‍❤‍?‍??‍❤‍?‍??‍❤‍?‍??‍❤‍?‍??‍❤‍?‍??‍❤‍?‍??‍❤‍?‍??‍❤‍?‍??‍❤‍?‍??‍❤‍?‍??‍❤‍?‍??‍❤‍?‍??‍❤‍?‍??‍❤‍?‍?
Yes

Attachments

• 20190805_133742.jpg
    20190805_133742.jpg
    327.8 KB · Views: 80
Back