******* fantasy.

My ******* fantasy is pretty simple. I come home late from work and no one else is home.....or so I think. I go back to my room to get out of my work clothes, when from out of the closet pops a young muscular black man. He grabs me from behind, one hand over my mouth and the other around my waist. He tells me if I cooperate and don't scream, it won't hurt, too much. He pushes me onto the bed, lifts up my skirt and is surprised I am wearing no panties. He rams his rod into me until my moans of pain turn into moans of pleasure.

My ******* fantasy is pretty simple. I come home late from work and no one else is home.....or so I think. I go back to my room to get out of my work clothes, when from out of the closet pops a young muscular black man. He grabs me from behind, one hand over my mouth and the other around my waist. He tells me if I cooperate and don't scream, it won't hurt, too much. He pushes me onto the bed, lifts up my skirt and is surprised I am wearing no panties. He rams his rod into me until my moans of pain turn into moans of pleasure.
This thread pretty much trivializes #metoo, but it's nice that there are women like you with your unfulfilled dreams still exist for other Black guys still looking.

Because some women fantasize about ******* does not make ******* by any man justifiable.
Tell that to the women that fantasize about it, after all this thread on this site is based on that fantasy. There should be hard limits like the n* word and anything with ******* which this site tries to adhere, but it is up to the site if this degree of fantasy gets too much like new disturbing followers of Colombiners, incels, momo, and slenderman. They are all foolish to me but if people decide it is their cause to promote what can anyone do?

Last edited:
I'm willing to bet money that this is very common among women. Hair pulling, *******, name calling, dominating, etc. Is nothing new or rare for women. Its not farfetched to think women would like a ******* fantasy in a controlled scenario
Please do not generalize. "Hair pulling, *******, name calling, dominating" what does it have to do with a *******? Actually I don't see any reason why a girl would like to get raped - it's just awful.

Please do not generalize. "Hair pulling, *******, name calling, dominating" what does it have to do with a *******? Actually I don't see any reason why a girl would like to get raped - it's just awful.
You must've missed the part where I explained it in the context of consensual sex. ******* is about power and control. The acts I mentioned are synonymous with the man being in control, the man having the power, the woman submitting, the woman having little or no control. It's not uncommon for women to want a man to be the dominant one to varying degrees.

Women don't like being called sluts on the street. They dont lime being slapped and choked in the grocery store. They don't like their hair pulled by some dude in class but in the context of CONSENSUAL sex, yes it is common for women to submit or want to submit and be dominated. I said it doesn't surprise me that women would be into this kind of thing(a roleplay fantasy) in a controlled environment, meaning where there are rules, safe words, hard limits and a serious discussion on consent before trying this.

With that said, for many women that are curious, about it, it will likely and probably should remain just a fantasy as this is a major step in ones sex life so this should be done with someone they know really well, trust and, ideally, love.

Last edited:
However, i didn't intend to generalize all women(I should've said some to specify), but point out that it is not surprising this fantasy isn't exactly a rarity. A lot of these taboos are only acceptable in the context of consensual sex because there is an agreement and limits established. A lot probably wouldn't even want act it out as as fantasy given how serious a subject it is. I definitely didn't want to sound insensitive to the issue of *******, so if I did, I apologize.

Last edited:
I have a very intense ******* fantasy. Sometime a big blk plumber, sometime its blk cop but its always big blk guy, forces upon me and the fantasy ends in rubbing my self. Any women here have ******* fantasy. Pls. respond
Or the coworker takes a white wife in the back room and shows his bbc on her face. And she ? lick and suck on it. Before fucking her pussy with that black pole

The topic is ******* fantasy. According to an article i once read in a scientific magazine about 6 out of 7 women have those sexual fantasies coming up repeatedly. Does not mean it would be their top fantasy though. But it seems quite common. ;) Please, in no way confuse having a fantasy with wanting it for real! Those two are on the extreme other endings of the spectrum.

A fantasizer is always in full control of their fantasy and no body parts are being affected (by others). In a real-life ******* situation the victim has zero control, harm is being done to the most intimate and private parts of body and soul combined with fears like losing a life, getting pregnant and contracting a disease. No, someone having a ******* fantasy does not mean they want to be raped for real! ...should be common knowledge among adult human beings.

Back