******* fantasy.

My last regular slut had one of these.....I’d key her go to sleep the dress up and act a scene out...she came over 25 times as I dragged her out of bed put a hood on her tied her up and taped her mouth we did it four times in her house she always demanded I do it rougher and harder but I wasn’t sure...!
Wow, amazing.

This is the exact reason why I prefer to rough fuck most women rather than make slow deep love to them. Dominate that lovely married slut and pound her tight pussy till its stretched open, gaping, and oozing cum, then send her home to her hubby to clean her up and make love to her in my wake which makes their sex hotter! ♠😎

I Enjoy reading these fantasies and cautiously participated in a few over many years but, always careful because historically brothers we know the risk of a false accusation even within our willingly participating in this alternative sexual lifestyle.....we are still viewed as DANGEROUS....

Last edited:
I want my husband to recruit 4 other men and himself to do a home invasion style gangbang, where they stay for the whole weekend and do the dirtiest things they can think of to my pussy! OMG! I'm wet typing this!
Yesterday I let 4 black young guys from the streets to enter my house and asked them to rob my house while I was naked. Man what a good feeling. Those 18 year old black thugs robbing me. I feel like they can do anything because of their huge cocks

My wife told me that she has a fantasy of being ****** by her Jamaica co-worker (woman) while I watched with her co-worker's BBC boyfriend. His cock is supposed to be Mandingo size. She wants us both to jerk off and then fuck both women. This is now an all consuming fantasy for both of us.

My wife told me that she has a fantasy of being ****** by her Jamaica co-worker (woman) while I watched with her co-worker's BBC boyfriend. His cock is supposed to be Mandingo size. She wants us both to jerk off and then fuck both women. This is now an all consuming fantasy for both of us.
Too dangerous because sex and working at the same employer leads to problems down the road. Fantasy but, actually pursuing it can be problematic....

Too dangerous because sex and working at the same employer leads to problems down the road. Fantasy but, actually pursuing it can be problematic....
Totally agree. I should have mentioned that this was a previous job. My wife only recently told me about her co-worker. Apparently, her co-worker was bi and was always hitting on my wife.

My ******* fantasy is pretty simple. I come home late from work and no one else is home.....or so I think. I go back to my room to get out of my work clothes, when from out of the closet pops a young muscular black man. He grabs me from behind, one hand over my mouth and the other around my waist. He tells me if I cooperate and don't scream, it won't hurt, too much. He pushes me onto the bed, lifts up my skirt and is surprised I am wearing no panties. He rams his rod into me until my moans of pain turn into moans of pleasure.
Very nice n hot

I have ******* fantasies that I believe are connected to an experience when I was 17,my high school boyfriend always wanted anal sex and I refused,he took me to a camp supposedly for a party but the only party was him,me,and 2 of his buddies, we drank a lot and my bf got me to showing my boobs,next thing I was being held down by his 2 friends while my bf took the liberty of taking my anal virginity and also making me perform oral on both his buddies afterwards who were told not to cum in my mouth but jerk off on me once they got close,I've hated the thought of anal since but he was rough and a rammer, thought I'd die,that experience has made me have many thoughts about being taken against my will to the point of getting myself off thinking about it.

I'm pushed to the bed roughly and feel his weight on top. He pushes it in fully and quickly and gets straight into a strong rhythm. I look into his eyes and suddenly feel the sharp sting of a hard slap across my face. I look away to the side, knowing that he is taking what he wants. It's what I need.

Back