Planning Hotwife Europe Trip

Me and my wife are big into hotwife experiences and BBC fantasies. We have had a good amount of experiences in Australia where we live but it is very hard to find a good bull here. We are leaving for Europe at the end of this month and would love to take advantage of the opportunity to fullfill her wildest desires on this trip.

My wife is absolutely gorgeous, like 10/10 Built for big black cock. I can share some pictures later, you will see! Haha.

We are going to South of France, Berlin, Prague, Rome, Amalfi Coast, Switzerland, Venice, Belgium.. and would like to see if we can link up with some eager Bulls wanting to have the best experience!

She loves them BIG, like really big

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-05-04 at 19.15.51.png
    Screen Shot 2024-05-04 at 19.15.51.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 82
Me and my wife are big into hotwife experiences and BBC fantasies. We have had a good amount of experiences in Australia where we live but it is very hard to find a good bull here. We are leaving for Europe at the end of this month and would love to take advantage of the opportunity to fullfill her wildest desires on this trip.

My wife is absolutely gorgeous, like 10/10 Built for big black cock. I can share some pictures later, you will see! Haha.

We are going to South of France, Berlin, Prague, Rome, Amalfi Coast, Switzerland, Venice, Belgium.. and would like to see if we can link up with some eager Bulls wanting to have the best experience!

I'd fuck the ******* outta her

A goddess

Back