******* fantasy.

It's definitely alot more common than you think, I've definitely heard of it alot more than actual experience but I did have a woman whose kink was such, you definitely need to have a good trusting relationship to take it to that point but it can be amazing

It's definitely alot more common than you think, I've definitely heard of it alot more than actual experience but I did have a woman whose kink was such, you definitely need to have a good trusting relationship to take it to that point but it can be amazing

I remember one white woman I brought home for the first time. So we’re standing there in my bedroom facing each other and she says to me, “Well you may as well go ahead and ******* me.” 🤔🧐🤓😎

I remember one white woman I brought home for the first time. So we’re standing there in my bedroom facing each other and she says to me, “Well you may as well go ahead and ******* me.” 🤔🧐🤓😎
Lollll yea that would of instantly turned me off, would of been in my head the whole time thinking it's a set up. Gotta know you a lil more than that to take it that far .

Lollll yea that would of instantly turned me off, would of been in my head the whole time thinking it's a set up. Gotta know you a lil more than that to take it that far .

Well you’re a better man than me cuz I fucked her LOL! And get this . . . she sobbed 😭 the whole time while getting fucked . . . after we were done (AFTER hahaha 😝) I asked her why she was crying? She said because she felt like a slut for fucking so soon in the relationship. This woman turned out to have all kinds of emotional problems man, and I had to let her go. Went on a vacation, and when I got back never called her again!

Well you’re a better man than me cuz I fucked her LOL! And get this . . . she sobbed 😭 the whole time while getting fucked . . . after we were done (AFTER hahaha 😝) I asked her why she was crying? She said because she felt like a slut for fucking so soon in the relationship. This woman turned out to have all kinds of emotional problems man, and I had to let her go. Went on a vacation, and when I got back never called her again!
Definitely braver then me. I want a nut not a headache lol. Glad you got away from her ass. Stay safe out here my guy ✊🏾

That’s kinda fucked up...Sounds like you could have been more supportive of her. Maybe the situation traumatized her

That’s kinda fucked up...Sounds like you could have been more supportive of her. Maybe the situation traumatized her

You don't come close to knowing all of the facts, which really had nothing to do with that night . . . we went out for a little while (she had a lot of other issues I wasn't going to deal with) . . . don't pass judgments on people about things that you don't really know that much about . . . that's fucked up . . . .

Last edited:
You don't come close to knowing all of the facts, which really had nothing to do with that night . . . we went out for a little while (she had a lot of other issues I wasn't going to deal with) . . . don't pass judgments on people about things that you don't really know that much about . . . that's fucked up . . . .
You must have some sort of reading impediment or something...The “sounds like” was meant to elicit the fact that i don’t come close to knowing all the facts. Calm your tits

In your booty hole 😮??? That’s how me and my girl used to do . . . she liked it in that ‘lil stretchy white booty hole of hers 🤤
That’s off limits
and once you’re completely naked…
are you on your back?
are your legs ****** apart?
are your hands held over your head?
is the fucking rough, angry?
You’re reading my thoughts

Back