******* fantasy.

I'm willing to bet money that this is very common among women. Hair pulling, *******, name calling, dominating, etc. Is nothing new or rare for women. Its not farfetched to think women would like a ******* fantasy in a controlled scenario
I think you are right, despite being raped in college, my wife seems to enjoy bondage blindfolds and using ******* during sex.

This is a difficult subject for me as I lost my virginity to ******* and it was a terrifying experience, but I do have ******* fantasies and actually use my experience sometimes with details changed in my mind to be something that works for me. I do feel wrong admitting that
I think you're very brave

over the years I have had swinging friends tell me about some of these adventures they have had with ******* Fantasies. while I understand it and give them a high five for doing it. scares the hell out of me personally to even try something like that as a black man. I just have the thought at all times what if this goes sideways lol

over the years I have had swinging friends tell me about some of these adventures they have had with ******* Fantasies. while I understand it and give them a high five for doing it. scares the hell out of me personally to even try something like that as a black man. I just have the thought at all times what if this goes sideways lol
Affirmative....it's one fantasy that's still Bloody "DANGEROUS" to explore even in a playroom especially for US. Man I remember these White feminists calling Blackmen in the lifestyle "RAPISTS" despite Hotwife begging for more and Hubby cheering her on.

Affirmative....it's one fantasy that's still Bloody "DANGEROUS" to explore even in a playroom especially for US. Man I remember these White feminists calling Blackmen in the lifestyle "RAPISTS" despite Hotwife begging for more and Hubby cheering her on.
yeah I just feel like even if it's something agreed upon. I would be the one unlucky motherfucker that got in the middle of some kind of issue between the husband and wife. And there I am doing a ******* fantasy try and explain that!

yeah I just feel like even if it's something agreed upon. I would be the one unlucky motherfucker that got in the middle of some kind of issue between the husband and wife. And there I am doing a ******* fantasy try and explain that!
Exactly....I only explore that fantasy at events or house parties with other guys or females present...

Lots of white women fantasize about being raped by black men. Rather than try to deny it, I prefer that they keep it real and admit the truth. I have had white girlfriends and white swing partners who told me they wanted to be "raped" by me. Not actually physically hurt, but fucked really rough with harsh language and stuff. They all came hard from that *******.

One white girlfriend even wanted to go so far as to go to the Goodwill Store and buy some cheap clothes that I could "*******" off of her body during sex. We actually never went ahead with it, but we used to fantasize about it a lot during our "pillow talk" in bed. I am up for this fantasy if my white partner is and wants it.

Last edited:
Lots of white women fantasize about being raped by black men. Rather than try to deny it, I prefer that they keep it real and admit the truth. I have had white girlfriends and white swing partners who told me they wanted to be "raped" by me. Not actually physically hurt, but fucked really rough with harsh language and stuff. They all came hard from that *******.

One white girlfriend even wanted to go to the Goodwill Store and buy some cheap clothes that I could "*******" off of her body during sex. We actually never went ahead with it, but we used to fantasize about it alot during our "pillow talk" in bed. I am up for this fantasy if my white partner is and wants it.
I admit its a huge fantasy for me, but also one that I’m reluctant to try out of fear 😕

I don’t totally agree. I mean, if you have control over the environment and circumstances and can trust who you’re dealing with, then it can be fine. That said, as black men we do need to be careful.

I have a buddy who used to date this white chick who wanted him to “break into“ her apartment by climbing in through a window, and then “*******” her. I told him not to do that *******!

All he’d need is for the police 👮‍♂️ to be in the neighborhood by chance. Or some looky-loo neighbor calling the cops. Then we’re hearing about another black man killed by the law on the news 🤷🏽‍♂️

Back