New to this..

So, we are both early 40's. We've beene married for twenty years. Watching my wife taking BBC has been a long fantasy of mine. She actually dated and had sex with black guys before we met. I guess that's what maybe started this for me. I've watched guys hit on her and it always aroused me. About a year ago, I finally broke down and confessed my fantasy in grueling detail. Actually it went well and we've both enjoyed fantasy and sexual role play since. She recently agreed to make my fantasy a reality. Seems now the only hold up is me. I'm not sure how to find the right person and I sometimes have doubts if I should. Am I asking for trouble? Anyways, that's why I joined here. To get more knowledge and others prospective.

So, we are both early 40's. We've beene married for twenty years. Watching my wife taking BBC has been a long fantasy of mine. She actually dated and had sex with black guys before we met. I guess that's what maybe started this for me. I've watched guys hit on her and it always aroused me. About a year ago, I finally broke down and confessed my fantasy in grueling detail. Actually it went well and we've both enjoyed fantasy and sexual role play since. She recently agreed to make my fantasy a reality. Seems now the only hold up is me. I'm not sure how to find the right person and I sometimes have doubts if I should. Am I asking for trouble? Anyways, that's why I joined here. To get more knowledge and others prospective.
No turning back now, go to a club where black guys are known to go, dress her up sexy, for the black guys, let her flirt, dance, and get a few phone numbers too. After a few drinks, if she likes one, take him home with you, or hotel, let him fuck her brains out for you. Fantasy full filled, enjoy

No turning back now, go to a club where black guys are known to go, dress her up sexy, for the black guys, let her flirt, dance, and get a few phone numbers too. After a few drinks, if she likes one, take him home with you, or hotel, let him fuck her brains out for you. Fantasy full filled, enjoy
I agree with this, but maybe she just gives the guy a blow job on her first adventure. Then see you feel about it all.

I agree with this, but maybe she just gives the guy a blow job on her first adventure. Then see you feel about it all.
I say, go big, or go home. Blow jobs are ok, but she really needs a BBC inside her. A parking lot bj, isn't going to get it with most black guys, they will want more. They want to fuck white girls

I say, go big, or go home. Blow jobs are ok, but she really needs a BBC inside her. A parking lot bj, isn't going to get it with most black guys, they will want more. They want to fuck white girls
Yeah, I would love to see her on her knees sucking cock, but you're right. I probably wouldn't be happy until she was impaled on cock.

Back