Fantasy story about my first time with a London bull

chibichan

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
I quickly slip out of my panties. ‘Should I leave on the lights or not?’ I think nervously to myself while crawling under my silk hotel sheets. I hear my heart beating, and for what felt like an eternity, I finally decide to turn off the night lamp beside my bed. ‘So… I should just try to sleep, right? Or should I stay awake? Who am I kidding, as if I can fall asleep right now… Knowing what will happen to me.’ As soon as I uttered the words in my mind, I feel a tingle throughout my body, starting at my clit and ending in my already stiff nipples. I realize that there’s only one way to calm my nerves right now. I reach down with one of my hands, while my free hand rests on my chest. Slowly I start caressing the tiny button, a short moan leaves my throat. His big, black phallus enters my mind and I close my eyes to envision it laying against my face. I almost feel his entire weight press down on my cheek. Soon this fantasy will no longer be fiction, it will be my reality. I feel like a slut and I love it, I’m born for this. The thought alone ensures that my clit gets more swollen and my slutty opening gets even wetter. I move two fingers inside, thrusting it in and out, in and out, making sloppy noises, envisioning my Daddy to finally take me as his. I’m nearing my first climax of that evening, when I hear his voice in my head saying ‘good girl, cum for me’. And I did. After a few seconds, getting over the shock of a record orgasm, I taste my two fingers, making sure my pussy juice tastes good. Satisfied, I close my eyes and drift off…

… After some time passes, I sheepisly wake up to a creaking noise. It’s the door. Immediately my heart starts beating in my throat and I need to remember to breathe. Thanks to the adrenaline rush my full body is awake, as I feel my breasts tense up and my clitoris twitching. I don’t dare to speak or turn from my stomach to my back, or even look at the person moving in. I feel a big, warm hand caress my bottom from under the sheets. I feel his breath on my hot skin. His hand moves up slowly to the back of my neck. He grips it tightly. I have no way to get away, but I feel safe and secure in the presence of this man. He moves his face to my face and whispers the words I’ve been wanting to hear ever since we met online in my ear: ‘Hi baby girl, I’m here. Have you been good?’

Back