My first story.

So this was my first ever attempt at putting a sex story online. I posted it on a popular erotic tale site. Let me know your thoughts. Will post second part in a few.

Believe it or not there are small details, nuances if you will, to being a good and proper slut wife.
When my wife Carla and I first started dabbling into role playing and dirty talk into our sex life, I picked up on that right away.
When we would talk dirty she would immediately go for the prize and say I would fuck him".
While I enjoyed hearing those words come out of her mouth I also wanted a little story from her. Not allot, just enough for her to make
me think she may have actually done something. She was willingly participating in our dirty talk and I didn't want to ruin that.

One Friday night when the ******* were at the babysitters and we were alone for awhile I decided to take her to her favorite wine bar for some
appetizers and wine. I knew the wine would loosen her up and we would be able to talk a little more dirty and make the evening more fun.
As we paid our check I could tell the second bottle of wine had gotten to her head. I had only two glasses and was feeling ok. But I knew she was feeling more than okay
and wanted to use that to my advantage.

As we got in the car she started grabbing my crotch and trying to fish out my cock from my pants. I shot her a slight disappointed look and
told her if she truly wanted to be a proper slut I would have to train her. She gave me a sly smile and said "oh yeah, how?"
I pulled the car over to dark area where there was no light or cars and would be easy jump in the back seat. When we parked I turned off the car and turned to her
and said "I am only going to start training you if this is going to lead to the real thing." She had a slightly shocked / offended look but I could
tell she was letting the wine guide her tonight. She looked me in the eye and asked "you really want this to become real at some point?" Her voice was sensuous when she said
it and I knew it was turning her on. "yes, absolutely" I replied. "can't you tell?" With that I guided her hand to my rock hard cock in my pants and her eyes danced with
excitement. "You want me to do something tonight?" she whispered. "No, you haven't even started your training yet." I said.

"When do we begin?" she asked. "Right now, get in the back seat", I replied. With that we got our of the front seat and jumped into the back seat. She had a skirt on
and wanted to start taking it off and I stopped her. "kissing", I started, "is one of the hottest things you can do before having sex, especially with someone you just met."
She softly moaned a little and said "I can see that". "But", I continued "you need to dress differently when you are planning on having fun on your own."

"You mean tits hanging out and allot of make up?" she laughingly asked. "Not at all." I replied. "For example you should wear a slightly shorter skirt. It will make
the first response to kissing much easier. Also you never wear panties when you are out on your own any time or any place. Agreed?" I could feel her body pushing itself
toward mine. "Agreed baby." I could tell she was getting hotter and was going to need it badly soon. "When you are in a car or sitting on the couch in his apartment or
hotel room keep your legs together until the first kiss." I instructed. "I thought you wanted me to be a proper slut?" she asked coyly. "Of course I do. But the first kiss is when
you open your legs completely. Since you will be wearing a shorter skirt it will automatically pull itself up when you do that. Now lets try. Pretend you just got into his car
and you are having small talk. Close your legs together." I commanded. She closed her legs and looked at me and I could tell she was starting to feel ravenous for a cock.
I leaned in and kissed her and her legs opened halfway. "Much wider." I said. "You want him to know he has full access to your juicy wife pussy." She moaned a "mmmmkay".

"Again." I started to feel myself sound like an instructor which turned me on even more. It made me hotter thinking I was training my wife to prepare for a new strange cock
in her married pussy. She closed her legs and as I leaned in for a kiss I shoved my tongue in her mouth and she spread her legs completely. After a long kiss she pulled away
a little and asked "Better?" I felt her pussy and it was soaking and running onto the seat a little. "Excellent work, you will make a fine slut soon enough."
"Let's keep practicing, and see how far you can be trained tonight." we kissed more and suddenly she threw in her own little twist. She pulled back slightly after the "first kiss"
looked me in my eyes and then spread her legs all the way open. "How about that baby? You like me spreading my legs like a cheap whore? Do you think you're ready to have me
coming home smelling like another man?" As she was asking me the questions she was rubbing my cock through my pants and I could feel myself getting close to exploding.

"we need to get home." I said desperately. As we were getting back to the front seat and starting to head home I could see her touching herself and closing her eyes a little.
In the front seat it smelled like sex and wine and I was more turned on than ever.

PT 2

After my wife Carla and I's last exciting adventure we made love at home for what seemed like hours, probably because of the wine. We were both excited and my ability to seize the moment had served me well. It had been almost a week and we had not spoken of our little training adventure in the parking lot, but I could not stop thinking about it and how submissive she became and eager for instruction. As a precaution I decided not to bring it up in case she was either foggy on her recollection or angry with me. It was an early Friday night and as luck would have it, the ******* were once again at the babysitters. We had settled in for a night of Golden girls and popcorn and after the first few episodes, I felt her snuggle closer to me. I am a stickler for attention to detail and I noticed her pulse was higher than normal. As a point of concern I asked her, "everything okay babe?". "Yeah, why?" She looked at me as if she were genuinely confused. "I was just wondering." I replied. I could tell she wanted to say more but before she could say anything, I turned back to the show and pretended like everything was ok.

"I need to shower, it's been a long day." She got up and winked at me as she went to the bathroom. I paused the show and opened another bottle of wine. I was looking forward to a nice quiet night with her. I made sure her glass was on the coffee table in front of the couch so that when she came back it was waiting. She was taking a little longer than usual but when she came out my heart practically jumped through my chest. She had on a shorter skirt than she did the Friday before, wore heels and button down blouse with no bra underneath. Her tits were always amazing but seeing them in that shirt made my cock ache with joy. She came over to the couch and sat down like everything was normal and began drinking her wine calmly. "Are you going somewhere?" I asked half jokingly. "Not unless you say so sir." She looked at me with a small smile and I was ready
to explode in my pants. "You should go wash up sir, you have been dirty since last week." With that I practically ran into the bathroom and showered as quickly as I could.

By the time I had gotten back to the living room the lights were lowered to almost off but enough to see her sexy body on the couch drinking her wine. She had turned off the TV and was simply waiting for me to sit down next to her. I took a creative approach to getting ready as well, I wore jeans and regular shirt and even put socks back on as well. She seemed to be watching me to find out what she would be learning tonight. I started making small talk about my day. She looked at me and decided to play along. After about minutes of that I couldn't take anymore and leaned in to kiss her. She pulled away and said "How dare you, I am a married woman." I did not come here to be used like a common slut. Is that what you think I am?" I knew her game now and decided to play along. "No ma'am, I apologize". I started "I seem to have gotten some mixed signals."

She sat back up straight and said "well then you can sit back down." I sat back down and began to small talk again with a half smile on my face. We talked for about a half an hour and a bottle more of wine. I got up to open another bottle and she said "I can't ******* much more if I am driving home." Without hesitation I told her "not to worry, I can drive you home if you want. So would you like another glass?" "Okay, thanks hon" she said. After another half bottle of wine I could tell her body was beginning to feel the effects. She was more relaxed and laughed a little easier and as her skirt creeped up a little I could see she wasn't wearing any panties and she had shaved her pussy.

As I sat back down I decided to make my move. I leaned in and kissed her. She pulled away slightly but I knew she could not resist my lips very long. She sat back a little and said "kiss me again." I leaned into her and kissed her heavily on her mouth and I could feel her tongue thrust into my mouth. Fuck she makes me hot I thought. And before any other thought could creep into my head, She opened her legs all the way and slightly thrust her hips higher. She was being submissive and that turned me on even more. When I felt between her legs I could feel how wet she had gotten. I started allowing my fingers to explore and and when I pulled them back up I shoved them in my mouth. She moned when I did that and
then kissed me again. This time she undid a couple of buttons on her blouse. I immediately let my hands start roaming her body. I wanted to feel all of her at once and need to be inside her.

"I thought you said you were married?" I asked with a grin. "My husband wants me to be a proper slut." My dick was aching and she could feel it react through my pants. "Ooh, somebody likes it when I say slut doesn't he?" She hissed. "hell yes baby" was all I could manage. She knew she had me where she wanted me. She could ask me to walk to egypt the next day and I would agree to it, just to be inside her. "My husband thinks it's hot that when I kiss you I open my legs and give you access to my married pussy. Like a common little whore." I moaned again and she bit my lip a little this time when she kissed me. I was not going to survive the night if this kept up. She started to unbutton my pants and asked me "can I take him out and check to see if he's ok?" I moaned a yes and she pulled down my pants and began stroking my cock slowly. She was enjoying this ******* and so was I.

"So if I told you to stick your cock in me, would you?" she asked. "Oh god yes", I sighed. She pushed me back on the couch and stood up and finished unbuttoning her blouse. She then got on top of me but only placed my cock between her soaking wet pussy lip and began rubbing her pussy back and forth over my cock. She didnt want him inside yet it seemed. As she kept rubbing back and forth she looked at me in my eyes and told me "Suck my tits, I want you to put a hickey on them both so my husband can see someone else was touching his wife." My cock was so hard it felt like I could split wood with it. : I sucked on her tits with a desperation and as gently as I could began making little sucker marks on her gorgeous tits. "You can do better than that can't you?" I want him to have nod doubt someone was sucking on them. I sucked harder and I could see I had left one on both of her tits. She pulled them up a little closer to her mouth and put her tongue on one of them and moaned, the whole time she was still sliding back and forth on my cock getting it soaking wet. "Oh he will notice those." She leaned in close and asked "Do you have a condom?" I whispered back "no I don't, I am so sorry." I was not sorry in the least.

"Ok but please dont cum inside me. I'm ovulating and I could get pregnant." She felt my cock twitch harder than it ever had. She had a surprised look on her face but it seemed like she was pleasantly surprised. "promise not to cum in me and put a baby inside me?" My cock twitched again. "Baby you are so dirty, what am I going to do with you?" She was still rocking back and forth on my cock. I had not been this ready to explode for a long time and I think she knew it. "My name is..." I stuttered looking for a different name. "Justin." "My name is Justin." She smiled and seemed willing to continue to play along. "Ok Justin, please don't cum in my married pussy."

"I won't." I said. "Oh Justin your cock is big. I really like it." "Stick my cock in you then." She moaned and I knew she was getting closer to cumming. I had the edge now but I needed to be quick. " She lifted herself up a little and guided my cock in her. She was so wet it slid almost all the way on the first try. "Fuck that feels good baby." she moaned. Not only was I hard but the heat was burning me up as well. "Yeah you like that you little slut?" I teased. "Oh fuck yes baby, I am a slut." I could feel her rhythm speed up and knew it was coming quickly. "Tell me you like being a little slut." I commanded. She had started to focus on cumming and half mummbled "Yeah I like being a slut." "NO, I want want you to tell me
how much you like being a slut" I said more forcefully. She slowed her rhythm slightly and said louder "I love being a slut. I love being an easy whore. I love feeling your strange cock fill up my pussy. Is that what you want to hear baby?" she asked. "yes, fuck yes." "Oh hell" She whined. I knew she was close. "Say my name baby." I whispered. "Allen." she whispered back. "No, whats my name?" I asked. "Justin, fuck me Justin." I could feel her body begin to tense up. "Justin, fuck me harder, fuck me." She was at the edge. "Keep saying it." Scream out my name when you cum" I said. We were both close, "Justin, I'm cumming, keep fucking me, harder, harder....". I could feel her start to cum and she screamed "Justin "...

I was so close that when she said my name like that I started to tense up, she kept riding me, more intent now than ever to make me cum. "Remember Justin, don't cum in me, don't get me pregnant. My husband will know I fucked someone if you cum in me." I tensed up and came the biggest load I had shot in a very long time. I kept cumming in her. She said "Oh my that's allot." We were both sweating and as she got up to go to the bathroom, so much cum ran out of her it was dripping down her legs. "Holy *******." I said breathlessly. "That was so hot."
"You liked that did you?" She asked. "Some man named Justin just got me pregnant and you just had a good time?". My cock began to twitch again and started getting hard. "Oh my god babe, what am I gonna do with you?" She smiled. "Another round?" I asked...

PT 2

After my wife Carla and I's last exciting adventure we made love at home for what seemed like hours, probably because of the wine. We were both excited and my ability to seize the moment had served me well. It had been almost a week and we had not spoken of our little training adventure in the parking lot, but I could not stop thinking about it and how submissive she became and eager for instruction. As a precaution I decided not to bring it up in case she was either foggy on her recollection or angry with me. It was an early Friday night and as luck would have it, the ******* were once again at the babysitters. We had settled in for a night of Golden girls and popcorn and after the first few episodes, I felt her snuggle closer to me. I am a stickler for attention to detail and I noticed her pulse was higher than normal. As a point of concern I asked her, "everything okay babe?". "Yeah, why?" She looked at me as if she were genuinely confused. "I was just wondering." I replied. I could tell she wanted to say more but before she could say anything, I turned back to the show and pretended like everything was ok.

"I need to shower, it's been a long day." She got up and winked at me as she went to the bathroom. I paused the show and opened another bottle of wine. I was looking forward to a nice quiet night with her. I made sure her glass was on the coffee table in front of the couch so that when she came back it was waiting. She was taking a little longer than usual but when she came out my heart practically jumped through my chest. She had on a shorter skirt than she did the Friday before, wore heels and button down blouse with no bra underneath. Her tits were always amazing but seeing them in that shirt made my cock ache with joy. She came over to the couch and sat down like everything was normal and began drinking her wine calmly. "Are you going somewhere?" I asked half jokingly. "Not unless you say so sir." She looked at me with a small smile and I was ready
to explode in my pants. "You should go wash up sir, you have been dirty since last week." With that I practically ran into the bathroom and showered as quickly as I could.

By the time I had gotten back to the living room the lights were lowered to almost off but enough to see her sexy body on the couch drinking her wine. She had turned off the TV and was simply waiting for me to sit down next to her. I took a creative approach to getting ready as well, I wore jeans and regular shirt and even put socks back on as well. She seemed to be watching me to find out what she would be learning tonight. I started making small talk about my day. She looked at me and decided to play along. After about minutes of that I couldn't take anymore and leaned in to kiss her. She pulled away and said "How dare you, I am a married woman." I did not come here to be used like a common slut. Is that what you think I am?" I knew her game now and decided to play along. "No ma'am, I apologize". I started "I seem to have gotten some mixed signals."

She sat back up straight and said "well then you can sit back down." I sat back down and began to small talk again with a half smile on my face. We talked for about a half an hour and a bottle more of wine. I got up to open another bottle and she said "I can't ******* much more if I am driving home." Without hesitation I told her "not to worry, I can drive you home if you want. So would you like another glass?" "Okay, thanks hon" she said. After another half bottle of wine I could tell her body was beginning to feel the effects. She was more relaxed and laughed a little easier and as her skirt creeped up a little I could see she wasn't wearing any panties and she had shaved her pussy.

As I sat back down I decided to make my move. I leaned in and kissed her. She pulled away slightly but I knew she could not resist my lips very long. She sat back a little and said "kiss me again." I leaned into her and kissed her heavily on her mouth and I could feel her tongue thrust into my mouth. Fuck she makes me hot I thought. And before any other thought could creep into my head, She opened her legs all the way and slightly thrust her hips higher. She was being submissive and that turned me on even more. When I felt between her legs I could feel how wet she had gotten. I started allowing my fingers to explore and and when I pulled them back up I shoved them in my mouth. She moned when I did that and
then kissed me again. This time she undid a couple of buttons on her blouse. I immediately let my hands start roaming her body. I wanted to feel all of her at once and need to be inside her.

"I thought you said you were married?" I asked with a grin. "My husband wants me to be a proper slut." My dick was aching and she could feel it react through my pants. "Ooh, somebody likes it when I say slut doesn't he?" She hissed. "hell yes baby" was all I could manage. She knew she had me where she wanted me. She could ask me to walk to egypt the next day and I would agree to it, just to be inside her. "My husband thinks it's hot that when I kiss you I open my legs and give you access to my married pussy. Like a common little whore." I moaned again and she bit my lip a little this time when she kissed me. I was not going to survive the night if this kept up. She started to unbutton my pants and asked me "can I take him out and check to see if he's ok?" I moaned a yes and she pulled down my pants and began stroking my cock slowly. She was enjoying this ******* and so was I.

"So if I told you to stick your cock in me, would you?" she asked. "Oh god yes", I sighed. She pushed me back on the couch and stood up and finished unbuttoning her blouse. She then got on top of me but only placed my cock between her soaking wet pussy lip and began rubbing her pussy back and forth over my cock. She didnt want him inside yet it seemed. As she kept rubbing back and forth she looked at me in my eyes and told me "Suck my tits, I want you to put a hickey on them both so my husband can see someone else was touching his wife." My cock was so hard it felt like I could split wood with it. : I sucked on her tits with a desperation and as gently as I could began making little sucker marks on her gorgeous tits. "You can do better than that can't you?" I want him to have nod doubt someone was sucking on them. I sucked harder and I could see I had left one on both of her tits. She pulled them up a little closer to her mouth and put her tongue on one of them and moaned, the whole time she was still sliding back and forth on my cock getting it soaking wet. "Oh he will notice those." She leaned in close and asked "Do you have a condom?" I whispered back "no I don't, I am so sorry." I was not sorry in the least.

"Ok but please dont cum inside me. I'm ovulating and I could get pregnant." She felt my cock twitch harder than it ever had. She had a surprised look on her face but it seemed like she was pleasantly surprised. "promise not to cum in me and put a baby inside me?" My cock twitched again. "Baby you are so dirty, what am I going to do with you?" She was still rocking back and forth on my cock. I had not been this ready to explode for a long time and I think she knew it. "My name is..." I stuttered looking for a different name. "Justin." "My name is Justin." She smiled and seemed willing to continue to play along. "Ok Justin, please don't cum in my married pussy."

"I won't." I said. "Oh Justin your cock is big. I really like it." "Stick my cock in you then." She moaned and I knew she was getting closer to cumming. I had the edge now but I needed to be quick. " She lifted herself up a little and guided my cock in her. She was so wet it slid almost all the way on the first try. "Fuck that feels good baby." she moaned. Not only was I hard but the heat was burning me up as well. "Yeah you like that you little slut?" I teased. "Oh fuck yes baby, I am a slut." I could feel her rhythm speed up and knew it was coming quickly. "Tell me you like being a little slut." I commanded. She had started to focus on cumming and half mummbled "Yeah I like being a slut." "NO, I want want you to tell me
how much you like being a slut" I said more forcefully. She slowed her rhythm slightly and said louder "I love being a slut. I love being an easy whore. I love feeling your strange cock fill up my pussy. Is that what you want to hear baby?" she asked. "yes, fuck yes." "Oh hell" She whined. I knew she was close. "Say my name baby." I whispered. "Allen." she whispered back. "No, whats my name?" I asked. "Justin, fuck me Justin." I could feel her body begin to tense up. "Justin, fuck me harder, fuck me." She was at the edge. "Keep saying it." Scream out my name when you cum" I said. We were both close, "Justin, I'm cumming, keep fucking me, harder, harder....". I could feel her start to cum and she screamed "Justin "...

I was so close that when she said my name like that I started to tense up, she kept riding me, more intent now than ever to make me cum. "Remember Justin, don't cum in me, don't get me pregnant. My husband will know I fucked someone if you cum in me." I tensed up and came the biggest load I had shot in a very long time. I kept cumming in her. She said "Oh my that's allot." We were both sweating and as she got up to go to the bathroom, so much cum ran out of her it was dripping down her legs. "Holy *******." I said breathlessly. "That was so hot."
"You liked that did you?" She asked. "Some man named Justin just got me pregnant and you just had a good time?". My cock began to twitch again and started getting hard. "Oh my god babe, what am I gonna do with you?" She smiled. "Another round?" I asked...
sounds hot love to hear more!

Back