Fantasies of a Discreet Bull

InkedPharoah

Male
Real Person
From
Georgia
Hey there, I’m J. I’m a VP of Sales with a desire to “Never Grow Up 🖤😉 .. I have a fantasy of being as a sexual muse by a small group of housewives or Queens of Spades who are best friends/neighbors/soccer moms in a setting together or passed as a pleasure toy amongst them Individually as desired ….

Sexually Depending on their fantasies/wants that needed to be fulfilled is what they would use my body and dick for…. (sucking him, fucking him, massaging him) etc or me just being that dominant energy they aren’t getting at home or just a way to be the dirty slut she’s always desired to be.

The thought of them having a group chat where they share stories of how I pleasure and use to them either together or Individually with each other is such a turn on…..

With the biggest secret of me being their dirty little secret… 🖤

Last edited:
When you are tired, I replace and help you with all those ladies😋😈
Hey there, I’m J. I’m a VP of Sales with a desire to “Never Grow Up 🖤😉 .. I have a fantasy of being as a sexual muse by a small group of housewives or Queens of Spades who are best friends/neighbors/soccer moms in a setting together or passed as a pleasure toy amongst them Individually as desired ….

Sexually Depending on their fantasies/wants that needed to be fulfilled is what they would use my body and dick for…. (sucking him, fucking him, massaging him) etc or me just being that dominant energy they aren’t getting at home or just a way to be the dirty slut she’s always desired to be.

The thought of them having a group chat where they share stories of how I pleasure and use to them either together or Individually with each other is such a turn on…..

With the biggest secret of me being their dirty little secret… 🖤
When you tired, I replace and help you with all those ladies😋😈

Back