• Dear members and guests!

The last 12 hours our site was under a powerful DDOS attack, so the use of the site caused difficulties. We are the first time in 11 years of the existence of the site encountered a this problem, and in every possible way we are trying to solve it.
    We understand that now the use of the site is extremely difficult, and we bring our apologies for the inconvenience. With Best Regards, B2W Team!

Famous Black men married to white women

Would love to know nationalities of the white girls who get boned by African soccer playas.
It's my pleasure Sir. Based on the soccer couples that have been posted so far, here are the nationalities of the wives and girlfriends of African soccer players:

Angola & Greece, Angola & Belgium, Ghana & Russia, Cameroon & France, Cameroon & Switzerland, Cameroon & Spain, Cape Verde & France, DR Congo & France (3 couples), DR Congo & Belgium, DR Congo & Germany, Ivory Coast & France, Ivory Coast & England, Ghana & France, Ghana & Germany, Ghana & Spain (2 couples), Guinea & France (2 couples), Guinea-Bissau & Portugal, Liberia & USA, Nigeria & Russia, Nigeria & France, Nigeria & England, Nigeria & Germany, Republic of Congo & France, Senegal & France (4 couples), Senegal & England (3 couples), Senegal & Italy, Sierra Leone & USA.

In addition there are three interracial soccer couples where both hold South African citizenship :)
I also noticed that there are many black soccer players dating or married to white women who's parents are from the Caribbean. Their ancestors are most likely from West Africa.

Last edited:
It's my pleasure Sir. Based on the soccer couples that have been posted so far, here are the nationalities of the wives and girlfriends of African soccer players:

Angola & Greece, Angola & Belgium, Ghana & Russia, Cameroon & France, Cameroon & Switzerland, Cameroon & Spain, Cape Verde & France, DR Congo & France (3 couples), DR Congo & Belgium, DR Congo & Germany, Ivory Coast & France, Ivory Coast & England, Ghana & France, Ghana & Germany, Ghana & Spain (2 couples), Guinea & France (2 couples), Guinea-Bissau & Portugal, Liberia & USA, Nigeria & Russia, Nigeria & France, Nigeria & England, Nigeria & Germany, Republic of Congo & France, Senegal & France (4 couples), Senegal & England (3 couples), Senegal & Italy, Sierra Leone & USA.

In addition there are three interracial soccer couples where both hold South African citizenship :)
I also noticed that there are many black soccer players dating or married to white women who's parents are from the Caribbean. Their ancestors are most likely from West Africa.
Wow Senegal is beating my country here. This can't be right just wait until the world cup.
If you talk to the boys at the academies in Nigeria you see that for their motivation to move to the north the prospect of having European girls is about as important as becoming a millionaire. Pepsi football academy right now is full of future fathers of mixed babies.